The release of Sekiro is a coup for the fledgeling service. (Picture: From Software)
Google also revealed five exclusive games will be making their way to the platform. At the moment, only details on a couple were shared: Outcasters by developer Splash Damage (Gears Tactics), a competitive top-down shooter which lets players curve their bullets.
The second one, Orcs Must Die! 3, is the next instalment in the tower defence franchise that sees players fight against huge orc armies. It's available now for Stadia Pro users or $29.99 for those without the subscription. It is worth noting that Orcs Must Die! 3 is a timed exclusive, with no details regarding the length of the deal.
Developers Harmonix (Rock Band, Guitar Hero), Uppercut Games (City of Brass), and Supermassive Games (Until Dawn) are also currently developing games exclusively for Google Stadia, with more information expected about them later this year.
Games coming to Google Stadia
Here’s the full list of everything announced coming to Stadia:
- Super Bomberman R Online (Autumn 2020)
- One Hand Clapping (Available now)
- Dead by Deadlight
- PUBG Season 8 (July 30)
- Hitman 1 and 2 (September 1)
- Hitman 3 (January 2021)
- Serious Sam 4 (August 2020)
- Outriders (Christmas 2020)
- WWE 2k Battlegrounds (September 18)
- PGA Tour 2k21 (August 21)
- NBA 2K21 (Autumn 2020)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Autumn 2020)
- Hell Neighbor (September 20)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek (December 2020)
- Orc Must Die! 3 (Available now)
These are not the only titles coming to Stadia, as Ubisoft revealed high profile titles like Assassin's Creed: Valhalla and Far Cry 6 will also make their way to the platform. You can watch the full Stadia Connect down below.