After a brutal, gore and humour filled teaser trailer for Shadow Warrior 3 was unleashed by Devolver Digital and Flying Wild Hog on 6th July, we now have the first gameplay details and even the minimum PC system requirements for the game.
Shadow Warrior 3 first gameplay details
Thanks to the official Shadow Warrior 3 Steam page, the first gameplay details have been revealed before the Polish developer has even shown off gameplay footage. The first gameplay footage, for those who can't wait to see more about Shadow Warrior 3, will be revealed on 11th July.
The Steam page reveals how Shadow Warrior 3 will take the offbeat first-person shooter franchise to the next level, mentioning a "seamless blend of fast-paced gunplay" with razor-sharp melee combat. There will also be a "spectacular" free-running movement system for the game, which is expected to release next year.
Lo Wang is back! (Picture: Devolver Digital)
The gameplay details for Shadow Warrior 3 include how there will be double jumps, air dashes, wall running, finishing moves, and dynamic combat arenas.
- Bring a Katana to a Gunfight - Conduct a symphony of death with each encounter by mixing overwhelming firepower with devastatingly precise katana strikes as you dash in and around the demonic hordes.
- Fancy Footwork - Flow between nimble movement techniques including air dashes, wall running, double jumps, and the fancy new grappling hook busts your combat and movement options wide open in every battle.
- Execute Then Annihilate - Execute spectacular finishing moves to claim a piece of your conquered foe and unleash its powers back on the horde in a burst of unstoppable fury and powerful magic.
- Dynamic Combat Arenas - Each environment is lined with hazardous structures and devices that can be activated to add another layer of creative choice to the offensive strategy.
- Neo Feudal Japan - Trek across a mythic Asian land infused with the magic and technology of ancient samurai, now overrun by the demonic yokai from Japanese folklore.
- Funny Business - Brace for expertly delivered one-liners from Lo Wang, pointed banter with Zilla, and an intense thrill-ride of absurd predicaments on the way to turning doomsday into a new day.
Everything about Shadow Warrior 3 revealed so far should make fans of the iconic franchise excited. Now, we just need to see some actual gameplay.
Shadow Warrior 3 minimum PC system requirements
We don't often see PC system requirements for a game so far from release. However, the official Steam page lists the Shadow Warrior 3 minimum PC system requirements.
- Read more: Horizon Zero Dawn for PC: Release Date, Price, Download Size, System Requirements, and more
There's a lot missing, such as RAM, file size, and GPU requirements. However, those who prefer not to use Windows 10, and have a decent CPU, should be pretty happy with the first Shadow Warrior 3 PC system requirements.
Minimum PC system requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 (4 * 2830) or equivalent
You can expect more Shadow Warrior 3 details to be revealed at Devolver Direct digital showcase, scheduled for this coming Saturday, 11th July at 12 p.m, which you can watch live on Devolver's Digital Twitch Channel.
For now, you can feast your eyes yet again on the awesome teaser trailer.