Well, you don't have to wonder anymore as we will be covering everything you need to know about Spellforce III Reforced, including the release date, gameplay, features and more.
SpellForce III Reforced – Release date and trailer
Spellforce III Reinforced will be released on the 7th June 2022, for PC on Steam and the Epic Games store, PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One and Series X|S. And with the developer's insight into what the game will offer, it's looking to be a title worth getting on the platform of your choice.
The game itself is an overhaul of the original Spellforce III, featuring new improvements, fixes, game modes and brand new features. Check out the trailer above to get caught up on the hype surrounding the game's release.
SpellForce III Reforced – Gameplay features
Set in a post-war period in the year 518, SpellForce III Reinforced features a blend of RPG and RTS gameplay that has players take part in an epic tale of magic, politics and war. The game itself is set before the previously acclaimed Spellforce: The Order of Dawn.
Aside from its setting and theme, the game itself has been revamped according to the developers and is now more streamlined for console experiences with a more intuitive UI (User interface) to help players easily manage the RTS and RPG mechanics.
This has also been touched up and refined for PC players giving everyone a better experience regardless of platform.
- Diablo Immortal Essence Transfer - How To Unlock, Extract And Inherit Powers
- Diablo Immortal Platinum - How To Get, Price, Use And More
- V Rising Hotfix Update 30 May Patch Notes - All Fixes And Improvements
- All Torchlight Infinite classes and hero traits
Being part RPG, the game features a wide option for character customisation and the ability to raise your own army to fight larger battles against others, whether single-player or in Coop. The game also allows you to create and customise a diverse party of companions that not only compliment your strength but impacts the overall narrative of the game.
You also have the choice of three factions to strengthen and command as you play the game, choose from Elves, Orcs or Humans and prepare them for unique and difficult battles.
This requires you to take into consideration the terrain, troop formations, visibility and scouting, making it a strategic battle that will test your abilities.
SpellForce III Reforced also features three brand new games modes for you to enjoy:
- Journey Mode: An additional game mode similar to the original SpellForce’s “Free Game Mode”, that provides more than 20 hours of unique content and tons of replay value. And can be played fully in Coop.
- Journey Skirmish: A PvP Skirmish match against other players with your Journey heroes.
- Arena Mode: An endless game mode where you start with a fresh character, fight against waves of monsters, and buy items and spells from merchants as you progress and compete with other players on the leaderboards. This mode can also be played in Coop.
Lastly, the game also features improved mod support, allowing players to create their own custom levels and share them with the world. You can create Journey or Arena maps and play them with friends or other NPCs in the game, and now with added crossplay between different steam game versions, you can play online with all of your friends on your maps at any time.
SpellForce III Reforced – PC system requirements
While SpellForce III Reforced isn't at the top of the graphical fidelity food chain, it does require average to above hardware to run, with its large amounts of details being displayed on screen and calculations being run in the background.
Below are the minimum and maximum PC requirements needed to run SpellForce III Reforced.
SpellForce III Reforced minimum PC requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3570, AMD FX-6350
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB | AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
SpellForce III Reforced recommended PC requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790, AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB | AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB
For more on the newest video game releases, head to our section dedicated to the latest video game news, guides, tips and more.
Featured image courtesy of Grimlore Games.