Season 11, also known as Escape, brings the usual array of content into Respawn's battle royale, with a new map, Storm Point as an added bonus.
As always, fans are expecting the weapon meta to change drastically, as Respawn Entertainment has added a new gun into the game -- the C.A.R. SMG.
Without further ado, let's take a look at all the weapon buffs and nerfs for Season 11 of Apex Legends.
Apex Legends Season 11 - All Legends buffs and nerfs
SUPPLY DROP ROTATION
- This season the Triple-Take returns to floor loot and taking its place is the G7 Scout. The Scout enters the Supply Drop with its old friend the Double-Tap Trigger equipped.
- Triple Take - now an energy-consuming marksman * Charge time from 0.8 -> 1.1 (pre-crate value)
- Mag increase at all tiers (Base: 18, White: 21, Blue: 24, Purple: 27)
- Ammo consumed per shot increased to 3
- Ammo required per shot increased to 3
- Dual Shell - Each round loaded into the Mastiff or the 30-30 Repeater is doubled.
FULLY KITTED ROTATION
- Added: Mastiff 30-30 Repeater, R-301, CAR, Longbow
- Removed: Peacekeeper, Rampage, RE-45, Flatline, and Charge Rifle
- Fire rate reduced from 2.1 to 2.0
- Slightly increased pellet size
- Choke up time reduced from 1.5s to 1.25s
- Choked up shots remain tight for slightly longer when exiting ADS
- Damage reduced from 60 to 55
- Reduced barrel effectiveness at all rarity tiers
- Significantly reduced projectile collision size
- Damage reduced from 18 to 17
- Damage increased from 34 to 36
- Double Tap added to Supply Drop G7 Scout
SUPPLY DROP WEAPON RATES
- Early game crate weapon rate increased from 25% to 50%
- Mid game crate weapon rate increased from 50% to 75%
- Late game crate weapon rate increased from 75% to 100%
HOT ZONE GOLD LOOT RATES
- Increased amount of gold loot that spawns in hot zones
- Increased ammo from crafting
- Light Ammo 20 → 60
- Heavy Ammo 20 → 60
- Energy Ammo 20 → 60
- Shotgun Ammo 8 → 24
- Arrows 16 → 48
- Sniper 12 → 36
- Crafting Ammo price increased from 5 to 10 per weapon
- Evo Armor Points from crafting increased from 100 to 150
- Evo Armor Points cost increased from 45 to 50
- Replaced a sniper bundle with a shotgun bundle featuring the Dual Shell
ENEMY NPC UPDATES
- Prowler health across the game has gone up from 90 to 114 (Storm Point and World’s Edge)
- Prowlers on World’s Edge and Flyers on Kings Canyon now reward EVO points (25%) ... all damage done to AI now rewards progress to your EVO armor
- Supply drop will now land outside the first ring, if possible, and land 10 seconds earlier.
- Purple weapons now spawn more in earlier rounds
- Round 1 - 3x blue -> 1x purple + 2x blue
- Round 2 - 1x purple + 2x blue -> 2x purple 1x blue
- Round 3 - 2x purple 1x blue -> 3x purple
- Supply drop no longer spawns blue Havoc or Devotion or gold RE-45
Weapon Price Updates
- Blue 125 → 150
- Purple 200 → 250
- Blue 75 → 50
- Purple 150 → 125
- Base 200 → 150
- White 150 → 100
- Blue 250 → 200
- Base 500 → 400
- Blue 300 → 350
- Purple 400 → 350
- Base 500 → 450
- Blue 250 → 300
- Purple 300 → 350
- Base 500 → 450
So there you have it, all the buffs and nerfs thanks to the official Apex Legends Season 11 balance changes.
Check out our dedicated Apex Legends section for guides, news, leaks, patch notes and loads of other content!
Featured image courtesy of Respawn Entertainment.