Are you looking for Apex Legends Twitch Drops rewards? Then you're in the right place! By tuning in to participating channels on Twitch for as little as 15 minutes, you can claim exclusive loot for free. The process is straightforward and easy: link your EA account to your Twitch account, watch the specified streams for the required time, and claim your free loot. Here's everything you need to know, including how to claim the latest Apex Legends Twitch Drops rewards.
Updated on 1 June 2023 There are currently no active Twitch Drops campaigns available for Apex Legends players at this time. We will update this page when new drops become available.
How To Get Apex Legends Twitch Drops
Apex Legends players can usually claim the free Twitch Drops rewards by watching the official Playapex Twitch channel or eligible content creators; however, there aren't any new Apex Legends Twitch Drops campaigns available at this moment in time. But don't worry. It's possible that players can expect new rewards to drop in the future!
How To Link Twitch and EA Accounts For Twitch Drops
Before claiming these free Apex Legends Twitch Drops, you must first link your Twitch and EA accounts. If you haven't done this yet, don't worry. Follow the steps below to connect your accounts for the first time.
- Ensure your Gamertag, Nintendo Switch Online Account, or PlayStation Network ID is linked to your EA Account.
- Go to the Twitch website and sign in or create an account.
- Ensure you’re logging into the Twitch account where you want to watch the streams and get rewards.
- Enter your EA Account info on the "Connect with Twitch" screen and click "Next."
- Watch the Finals of the Split 1 Playoffs on Twitch and claim your free Twitch Drops rewards.
Remember, you will only receive Twitch Drops rewards based on how much you watch. All rewards should reflect in your account within 24 hours of the event. That's everything you need to know about how to get Apex Legends Twitch Drops rewards.