Dexterity is a pretty great stat in Baldur's Gate 3 and can become even better depending on your class. A Fighter, for example, loves having high Dex and even for other classes a high Dex stat could make the difference between life and death. We've got the details on the ways you can increase your Strength score.
Table of Contents
How To Increase Your Dexterity Score
Dexterity Increasing Feats
Feats are an easy way to increase any ability score, and can also give you a lot of other boons that you wouldn't otherwise get. We've collected the feats that specifically increase your Dexterity and listed what they do.
- Ability Improvement Scores: Increase one Ability by 2 or two Abilities by 1
- Athlete: Your Strength or Dexterity increases by 1
- Medium Armour Master: Whenever you wear Medium Armour, it doesn't impose a Disadvantage on Stealth Checks. The bonus to Armour Class you can gain from your Dexterity Modifier also becomes +3 instead of +2
- Moderately Armoured: You gain Armour Proficiency with Medium Armour and shields, and your Strength or Dexterity increases by 1
- Resilient: Dexterity: Increase an ability by 1 and gain proficiency to that Ability's saving throws
- Shield Master: You gain a +2 bonus to Dexterity Saving Throws while wielding a shield. If a spell forces you to make a Dexterity Saving Throw, you can use a reaction to shield yourself and diminish the effect's damage. On a failed Saving Throw, you only take half damage. On a successful Saving Throw, you don't take any damage.
- Weapon Master: You gain proficiency with four weapons of your choice, and your Strength or Dexterity increases by 1.
Dexterity Increasing Spells
There's also one spell that can increase your Dexterity score.
- Enhance Ability Level 2 Spell: Bestow a magical enhancement upon an ally. They gain advantage on Ability Checks with a chosen Ability.
Dexterity Increasing Armour
You can also wear various pieces of Armour to increase your Dexterity score.
- The Graceful Cloth: Increase your Dexterity by 2
- Leather Armour +2: Gain a +1 bonus to Dexterity Saving Throws and Checks
- Armour Of Agility: Add your Dexterity Modifier to your Armour Class
- Chain Shirt +2: Give +1 bonus to Dexterity saving throws and rolls
- Sharpened Snare Cuirass: Add your Dexterity Modifier to your Armor Class
- Elven Chain: The wearer gains a +2 bonus to Initiative Rolls and Advantage on Dexterity Saving Throws
- Unwanted Masterwork Scalemail: Add your Dexterity Modifier to your Armour Class
- Yuan-Ti Scale Mail: Add your Dexterity Modifier to your Armour Class
- Hedge Wanderer Armour: Gain a +1 bonus to Dexterity Saving Throw and Checks
- Hedge Wanderer Armour: Add your Dexterity Modifier to your Armour Class
Permanent Dexterity Increasing Items
You can also permanently increase your Dexterity using various different items that you get throughout the game by completing quests.
- Auntie Ethel's Hair: Gain +1 to an Ability Score of your choice
- Mirror of Loss: Gain +3 to an Ability Score of your choice