Looking for a way to change the game language in BattleBit Remastered? You've landed on the right site! This latest low-poly game boasts a vast array of powerful weapons crucial in dominating the battlefield, so extending such flexibility to the language options is only reasonable. But the question is: where can you find them?
Luckily, we're here to guide you through the process of modifying the game's language settings in this fast-paced Roblox-esque shooter. In fact, we'll take things up a notch and show you how to tinker with the game's language files to import custom languages into BattleBit Remastered. So, without further ado, let's get started.
Note: We've provided detailed instructions on how to change your language settings in BattleBit Remastered. However, we also explained how to add your own custom language files to the game. Read on to learn more.
Table of Contents
BattleBit Remastered: How To Change Language Settings
BattleBit Remastered's default language is set to French. However, with so many people flocking to the game from different parts of the world, it's only natural that many of them might want to know how to change the language settings in the game. So, here are two methods you can try to do just that!
It's worth noting that you can change the language settings in BattleBit Remastered directly from the Main Menu. To do this, navigate to the globe icon in the screen's bottom-left corner and choose your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
Modify BattleBit Configuration Files (Advanced)
Advanced users can also edit the BattleBit Remastered language settings by making changes to the game's configuration files. This is specifically aimed at players who cannot find their preferred language in the default languages list or those who want to tinker with the game's dialog.
- Open the "Run" dialog by holding the Windows button and pressing "R."
- Type "%appdata% and then press the Enter key.
- Navigate to the BattleBit Remastered installation folder.
- Make a copy of the "English.lang" file and rename it to your preferred language.
- Open the file you created in any text editor and translate the text using Google Translate. Note that you can also modify the English dialog to your liking for a custom BattleBit Remastered experience.
- Save the file.
- Look for the BattleBitconfig.ini file and open it in any text editor.
- Change the "Language" value to the path of your modified .lang file.
And that's it! That concludes our guide on how to change the language settings in BattleBit Remastered. But don't stop just there! You might like to check out our other guides: how to level up quickly | BattleBit Remastered cheat codes | best settings for maximum FPS.
While we're at it, we also want to extend a special thank you to the YouTuber SgtOkiDoki for the hack on modifying the configuration files. So, if our explanation wasn't clear enough, you can follow along in the walkthrough below.