What's the best weapon in BattleBit Remastered? Good question. The popular low-poly FPS has caused quite a stir online, attracting a flurry of new players, each looking to make carve their name in glory. And what better way to do that than by wielding the most overpowered guns in the game?
Our curated BattleBit Remastered weapon tier list will put the spotlight on the best guns to use in the game. Armed with this information, you'll be well on your way to dominating the battlefield and earning bragging rights among your friends. So, ready your gear, steady your aim, and let's delve into the BattleBit Remastered weapon tier list.
Please note that this article will no longer receive further updates.
Table of Contents
What Is The Strongest Weapon In BattleBit Remastered?
One of the burning questions on every player's mind is: "What is the best weapon to use in BattleBit Remastered?" After all, knowing which armament packs the most punch can be a game-changer. Fortunately, it seems that there are two options. Let's break them down.
The FAL has made quite a name in BattleBit Remastered, largely due to its impressive time-to-kill (TTK). It's ranked as an S-tier weapon, placing it at the top of the list regarding firepower and efficiency. The FAL's ability to eliminate opponents quickly makes it a favorite among players who value speed and power.
On the other hand, there's the M200, the undisputed king of snipers in BattleBit Remastered. Also ranked in the S-tier, this weapon offers players an unparalleled advantage in long-range engagements. It provides precision, power, and the ability to eliminate enemies from afar.
BattleBit Remastered Weapon Tier List
Alright, it's time to get into the thick of things. Under this section, you will find our BattleBit Remastered weapon tier list. If you're wondering how we decided on these rankings, look at the tier list descriptions below.
- S-Tier: Now, these are the head honchos, the big kahunas, the one-shot-kill kind of weapons! Armed with one of these bad boys, you’re practically a legend in your lunchtime. It's like being that kid in the playground with all the best toys.
- A-Tier: Step aside, amateurs! If the S Tier is a gourmet steak dinner, the A Tier is the high-end burger joint. These guns are as dependable as your favorite pair of sneakers. They might not steal the limelight, but they sure know how to get the job done.
- B-Tier: Middle of the road? More like the middle of the firefight! B Tier guns are the comfort food of the arsenal. They won’t always turn the tide of battle but won't leave you high and dry, either—the weapon equivalent of a reliable buddy movie.
- C-Tier: Welcome to the "meh" tier. These guns are like that third sequel in a movie franchise – they might not be as thrilling as the originals, but they've got a few tricks up their sleeves. They won't let you down (mostly), but they won't write home about you either.
- D-Tier: If we were allowed to use expletives, we absolutely would. But for now, we'll settle with straight dog shizer. With these, you'll feel like you've been given a spoon at a sword fight. But remember, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Note: The following BattleBit Remastered weapon tier list is purely subjective and based on the author's opinion. Gameplay style, skill level, and individual preferences can greatly influence the effectiveness of different weapons. So please don't crucify the author.
|FAL, M200, MP7, P90, AK74, MK14 EBR
|M4A1, HK419, L86A1, FAMAS, Unica, Groza, Kris Vector, M110, MSR
|AK15, Honey Badger, AS VAL, L96, G36C, MP5, M249, MK20, REM700, SCAR-H, SSG 69, SV-98, SVD, MP 443, Glock 18
|ACR, SG550, Desert Eagle, UMP-45
|AUG 43, M9, PP19, USP, PP2000
And that's a wrap! That concludes our tier list of the strongest weapons in BattleBit Remastered. We want to extend a special thank you and credit to the YouTuber Decimal for their constructive breakdown of the strengths and weaknesses of the various BattleBit guns. For a more detailed analysis, watch the video below.