Vampires from Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt have a number of different unique abilities in their roster, and there is perhaps not a better example of the game's unique gameplay elements than the Enforcer.
The Enforcer doesn't just use offensive attacks but also uses abilities to make it hard for foes to ambush them. Here's your guide to the Enforcer, their abilities, and how to best play this Archetype in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt.
Vampire Bloodhunt - Enforcer archetype
The Enforcer is arguably one of the most well-rounded Archetypes in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt. Enforcers don't just use their own attacks to deal damage, but also alter foes' attacks, creating the perfect balance between offense and defense on the battlefield.
- Vampire Bloodhunt Prowler guide - Powers, gameplay style, role, and more
- Vampire Bloodhunt Saboteur guide - Powers, gameplay style, role, and more
- Vampire Bloodhunt Brute guide - Powers, gameplay style, role, and more
- Vampire Bloodhunt Vandal guide - Powers, gameplay style, role, and more
"Enforcers dominate the battleground by disrupting the powers of their enemies, forcing them into submission," the Bloodhunt site says of this Archetype. "True to their Ventrue nature, the Enforcer strives to control others. Anyone who stands in their way does best to move out of it."
The Enforcer Archetype is a member of the Ventrue clan and uses a "defensive, balanced, [and] unwavering" battle style.
Vampire Bloodhunt - Enforcer powers
The Enforcer's three powers allow them to keep themselves safe and diminish the power of enemies' attacks. The Enforcer's powers are as follows:
- Clan Power: Flesh of Marble - Harden your skin for a brief duration, turning you fully invulnerable as long as offensive actions are not used.
- Archetype Power: Unyielding Charge - Rush forward dealing moderate damage and silencing enemies for a brief duration. Silenced enemies cannot use vampiric powers while affected.
- Passive Power: Subjugating Presence - Nearby enemies have their movement speed slowed. The Ventrue is also alerted when the enemy would step into their presence.
With Subjugating Presence, the Enforcer always has a leg up over enemies due to their hindered speed. Plus, Unyielding Charge can rob enemies of their vampiric powers for a short time.
With a combination of these powers, it's easy for the Enforcer to put foes at a disadvantage while putting themselves in the perfect place to attack.
That's all you need to know about the Enforcer Archetype in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt, including how to play the Enforcer and its powers.
If you want to stay up to date with Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt, including news and other guides and tips like this, check out our dedicated section for the title.
Featured image courtesy of Sharkmob AB.