Nuketown ’84, the iconic 6v6 Black Ops map, has just arrived in Black Ops Cold War with an update that rolled out on the 24th November.
Nuketown ’84 is a reimagined and redesigned version of one of the most iconic multiplayer maps present in Call of Duty, Nuketown, which was one of the smallest maps in the Call of Duty series, along with the Shipment, another popular small map.
Along with the Nuketown 24/7 featured playlist, this patch comes with Double XP and Double Weapon XP bonuses, which will last for a whole week, up until Monday at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET / 7 pm CET.
Double XP and Double Weapon XP are being enabled in both Multiplayer and Zombies.
The patch also features some much-needed progression fixes, particularly in regards to camo progress, and some bug fixes in Zombies regarding the Dark Aether.
Nuketown ’84 (Picture: Activision)
Black Ops Cold War Nov 24 Patch Notes
- Nuketown ‘84
- Added Nuketown ’84 to 6v6 map rotation in Quick Play Core and Hardcore playlists.
- Added Nuketown 24/7 featured playlist.
- Added Nuketown ’84 to Custom Games map list.
- Crossroads Strike
- Addressed an issue in Crossroads Strike that allowed players to contest a Hardpoint and Control zone outside of the intended objective boundary.
- Addressed an issue where incorrect images would show for Diamond & Gold weapon camo rewards in the After-Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where Knife camos would not progress if in the primary weapon slot.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Domination.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent zombies from attacking the player after teleporting from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to leave the gameplay space when teleporting back from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the main quest item from timing out, causing a progression break.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the player to sometimes lose functionality at the pause menu if the Gunsmith remained open after the intro cutscene.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused an incorrect Pack-a-Punch camo to appear on weapons obtained from Trials.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused incorrect Revive UI to appear at the end of a match.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Added Nuketown ‘84 to the Onslaught map list.
- Added a new Onslaught Challenge with a unique Weapon Blueprint reward.