With Season 11 of COD Mobile coming to an end on 10th November, and Season 12 kicking off on 11th November, the developers have decided to launch one final event. The COD Mobile Cliffhanger Event gives players the opportunity to complete several easy challenges, and reap some nice rewards in the process.
COD Mobile Cliffhanger Event: Challenges & Rewards
The COD Mobile Cliffhanger Event will run until 10th November, so you don't have a lot of time to complete the challenges, and reap the rewards.
Thankfully, the COD Mobile Cliffhanger Event's challenges are very easy, and focus around the new Capture and Hold playlist. The new playlist includes Capture The Flag, Domination, Hardpoint, and Headquarters.
The COD Mobile Cliffhanger Event challenges, which are very self-explanatory, include:
- Stay Online for 15 min in total.
- Stay Online for 30 min in total.
- Stay Online for 45 min in total.
- Occupy the point 5 times in Capture and Hold Playlist Matches.
- Occupy the point 10 times in Capture and Hold Playlist Matches.
- Kill 20 Enemies in MP Matches from Capture and Hold Playlist.
- Kill 40 Enemies in MP Matches from Capture and Hold Playlist.
- Play 1 Match from Capture and Hold Playlist.
- Play 3 Match from Capture and Hold Playlist.
- Play 10 Match from Capture and Hold Playlist.
You don’t even have to complete every single objective but if you manage to complete most of the challenges, you can grab some nice rewards.
The COD Mobile Cliffhanger Event rewards are:
- FHJ-18 – Yellow Fabric (Uncommon)
- Sticker – Fresh Slice (Rare)
- Calling Card – Deadlands (Rare)
- Man-O-War – Static Electricity (Rare)
Don't forget you only have until 10th November to complete these challenges and earn the rewards for the COD Mobile Cliffhanger Event before it disappears.