Ahead of the release of COD: Mobile Season 4, and its shiny new Battle Pass entitled Spurned & Burned, there's an 80s Action Heroes event. We've already covered how you can get your hands on the Rambo and John McClane bundles but what if you want to get your 80s action movie hero vibe on without paying a cent? Well, that's where the limited-time Guns Blazing mode for COD: Mobile comes into play. Here's what you need to know about the new COD: Mobile mode, from how you can play it to the gameplay details.
COD Mobile Guns Blazing mode: How to play
In the early hours of the morning on 21st May 2021 (roughly 09:00 GMT) the Guns Blazing mode went live in COD: Mobile.
If you want to know how to play the Guns Blazing mode in COD: Mobile, all you need to do is have the latest update installed, then head on over to the Game Mode Selection tab and selected "Featured". The Guns Blazing mode will be the first on the list.
This is a limited-time mode in COD: Mobile, which means it won't stick around forever. If you want to get your action hero vibe on, then you should know the event will end on 2nd June 2021, at which point the mode will disappear as well.
Guns Blazing mode: Gameplay details
You can play as Rambo and John McClane without purchasing the 80s Action Heroes bundles. That's right, the Guns Blazing mode in COD: Mobile will turn players into these action movie heroes of the past, for a limited time, of course.
Once turned into Rambo or John McClane, players will dual-wielding two Chopper LMGs, a frightening sight, to say the least.
Check out the gameplay details explaining how the Guns Blazing mode in COD: Mobile works below.
- Eliminate enemies, earn points, and once you hit 500 points you can transform into one of the two action heroes.
- Each normal kill will earn you 100 points, while taking out an action hero (John McClane or Rambo) will net you 300 points
- Once you transform to an action hero you’ll receive increased health and two dual-wielded Chopper LMGs with 200 ammo available
- Once you expend all of your ammo or get killed you’ll return to a normal operator
- Normal loadouts can be used, but Scorestreaks and Operator Skills are disabled
So there you have it, everything you need to know about the COD: Mobile Guns Blazing mode, including the gameplay details and how to play it.
Check out our dedicated section filled to the brim with COD: Mobile news, guides, leaks and much more.