COD: Mobile .50 GS pistol: How to unlock
Getting your hands on the .50 GS pistol in COD: Mobile is relatively simple. When you log into the game, you will see a new Seasonal Challenge called Small Arms.
Head on over to the "Going Dark" tab on the right-hand side, then tap on "Seasonal". You will then head to the Small Arms Seasonal Event tab to view a number of quests you need to complete.
To unlock the .50 GS pistol in COD: Mobile, you will need to complete a total of seven quests in order, which are:
- Kill 5 enemies with Melee Attacks.
- Kill 10 enemies with Pistols in MP matches.
- Kill 10 Enemies with Quick Fix perk equipped.
- Kill 20 Enemies with J358 in MP matches equipped with any laser.
- Kill 20 enemies with J358 in MP matches equipped with any 3 attachments.
- Earn Back Stabber Medal 3 times.
- Kill 20 Enemies with Headshots using any Pistol.
After you've completed these quests, you will be able to use the new COD: Mobile secondary weapon, which boasts some powerful stats.
.50 GS pistol stats in COD: Mobile
Check out the .50 GS pistol stats in COD: Mobile below.
- Damage: 76
- Fire Rate: 33
- Accuracy: 88
- Mobility: 87
- Range: 50
- Controls: 68
This is a secondary weapon with a high damage per shot output and a lower fire rate. Basically, it is the Desert Eagle for COD: Mobile, and it can dish out some serious damage.
Don't forget you can also take a chance at the Dark Side Lucky Draw for a shot at the Legendary pistol skin .50 GS- Calamity.