Activision keeps introducing various events and challenges in Call of Duty: Mobile that offers free rewards to players upon completing the listed missions or tasks and keeping them engaged. Recently, a brand new seasonal challenge, Quick Hands, has been released in the game. The Quick Hands seasonal challenge includes missions revolving around the use of pistols skills.
COD Mobile Quick Hands Challenge Rewards
Upon completing the challenge, players will be able to claim free rewards that are listed below:
- (Uncommon) Knife - Paper Star
- (Rare) Spray - Dragon Delight
- (Rare) Avatar - Mecha
- (Rare) ICR-1 - Birthstone
- New Functional Weapon - Renetti
- 20,000 Battle XP
- 200 Credits
- Weapon XP Card
Although all of the rewards mentioned above are exciting, Renetti is the most hyped reward of the Quick Hands challenge.
The section below showcases how you can collect these rewards for free.
Get free Renetti pistol and other COD: Mobile rewards
In order to claim the rewards, you will have to complete all the challenges one by one that are listed below:
- Play three matches in any mode: 200 Credits and 1,000 Battle XP
- Kill 15 enemies with pistols: Knife - Paper Star and 1,000 Battle XP
- Kill 30 enemies with any MW-11: Weapon XP Card and 2,000 Battle XP
- Kill 30 enemies with any MW-11 equipped with the FMJ Perk and four other attachments (FMJ is added in the gunsmith menu): Spray - Dragon Delight and 2,000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 30 enemies with a pistol equipped with four attachments: Avatar - Mecha and 4,000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill five enemies with headshots using pistols equipped with three attachments: ICR-1 - Birthstone and 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Win seven MP matches with any J358 equipped (The J358 must be equipped in-hand at the end of the match): Renetti and 6,000 Battle Pass XP
So there you have it, how to get the Renetti pistol for free in COD: Mobile, as well as all the other rewards from the Quick Hands seasonal challenge.
For everything COD: Mobile, check out our dedicated section featuring news, gun guides and much more.