Call of Duty Mobile Season 3: Radical Raid is finally here after a highly-anticipated release. There are some notable changes to dive into, including a new map titled Miami Strike, as well as the typical seasonal weapon balancing.
Season 3 also marks the addition of a new weapon as the MAC-10 SMG makes its debut in the fast-paced FPS action. For complete coverage of the close-range rapid-fire weapon class, here's a full COD Mobile Season 3 SMG tier list featuring every submachine gun ranked from best to worst.
COD Mobile Season 3 SMG tier list
Description of the tiers
- S-Tier: Even without the perfect loadout, the S-Tier SMGs in COD Mobile Season 3 2022 are considered the best of the best. You can't go wrong with these meta weapons.
- A-Tier: With the right attachments and a great loadout that suits your playstyle, the A-Tier SMGs can compete with the S-Tier.
- B-Tier: These SMGs can still pack a punch with the perfect loadout and should be considered average.
- C-Tier: Weapons in this tier are only effective in specific situations or for particular playstyles. You will require the perfect loadout to get the job done.
- D-Tier: The bottom tier. This is the last resort if you can't grab any of the better SMGs on the list.
S-Tier SMGs - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
New arrivals at the top of the heap in SMG Tier List rankings, the Fennec and MAC-10 break into the S-Tier as some of the best options in the game. Both the Fennec and the new MAC-10 feature ultra-fast fire rates allowing players to quickly take out opponents in close-to-mid ranges in COD Mobile Season 3: Radical Raid.
- Best weapons in COD Mobile Season 3 - Strongest and most broken guns
- COD Mobile Tournament Mode - Release date, rewards, and free CP
- Best CBR4 loadout for COD Mobile
- Best M13 loadout for COD Mobile
The QXR, QQ9, and CBR4 remain atop the rankings as the other top options for SMGs without significant changes to their ultra-powerful status. Check out some of the new MAC-10 gameplay from YouTube creator, Bobby Plays, below.
A-Tier SMGs - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
- PP19 Bizon
The RUS-79U moved up to this list with a Season 2 buff that improved the shot radius from 3.5m to 8m. It was certainly an upgrade, but not quite enough to crack through to the S-Tier for Season 3 of COD Mobile.
The PP19-Bizon and PPSH-41 drop-down with the MAC-10 replacing them in the S-Tier, but the aforementioned SMGs remain viable options.
B-Tier SMGs - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
- AGR 556
These weapons are certainly viable in COD Mobile, though they're a noticeable step off the pace of the best SMGs in Season 3. The GKS is probably the best of the group here, as it has decent firepower, but low mobility is the reason it remains in the mid-tier of the rankings.
C-Tier SMGs - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
Skilled players will be able to make do with these SMGs, but they're certainly not recommended for top Season 3 gameplay. Though it sits in the C-Tier now the Razorback could be the one to watch here as it's recently popping up in COD Mobile circles, and could rise through the rankings should players find previously untapped potential.
D-Tier SMGs - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
At the bottom of the barrel, these weapons should be avoided unless you're totally desperate. The Chicom has been one of the bigger disappointments thus far in COD Mobile with players complaining about its lack of ability for quite some time now.
That's it for the COD Mobile Season 3 SMG tier list, make sure to check out the rest of our dedicated COD Mobile section for all the best coverage on the popular title.
Featured image courtesy of Activison.