Call of Duty: Mobile continues to evolve with the new updates, as Activision rolling out the upcoming Season 9 "Nightmare" patch globally on 20th October, the new season will be celebrating the forthcoming festival of Halloween and will have a theme based on the same. Season 9 will bring the Standoff Halloween map back for the multiplayer mode and a new map Sawmill. Not only a new map but new weapons and a new multiplayer mode will be introduced in COD Mobile Season 9.
Here are the complete details of the upcoming COD Mobile Season 9 including the full patch notes, featuring the Battle Pass, new weapons, balance changes and much, much more.
The COD Mobile Season 9 patch notes come from an official COD Mobile Taiwan post, as per codmINTEL.
COD Mobile Season 9 Battle Pass theme
The new Battle Pass ‘Nightmare’ will be released on 10/21 UTC.
New Multiplayer Map - Sawmill
The classic series map sawmill is officially added to the map library! Warriors will fight around the burning sawmill in the valley villages.
The sawmill in the centre of the map may have fierce firefights both indoors and outdoors at any time. Various weapons can find their own space on this map. , Warriors try to use side roads and terrain, try to control this map!
Return of Multiplayer Map - Standoff Halloween
Standoff Halloween will return during Halloween, come and join this annual Halloween Carnival!
New COD Mobile multiplayer mode - Dropzone
The classic series mode has returned strongly. While occupying the position, compete for the airdrop box on the field and start a fierce battle!
5v5 battle, use airdrop weapons to grab the airdrop zone, Occupy the airdrop area to get points.
Airdrops can produce a variety of kill streaks.
New Ultimate Skill - TAK-5
Make yourself and your teammates return to full health immediately and gain an additional 50 health points within the activation time.
COD Mobile Season 9 Battle Royale content
New Survival Chip - Nitrogen Chip
Provides a professional chip that can fight in a high-frequency vertical position.
Jet Pack - Get a large amount of nitrogen energy upper limit and jet recovery speed; click the jump button to trigger the jet jump, press and hold or click the jump in the air, you can quickly consume the continuous jet strip according to the time you hold down the jump button, Consumption can continue to increase the height of the air. In the air jet state, waist shot fire/aim fire is allowed, and the air jet state can be manually turned off to trigger the flying squirrel suit.
Jet Jump - Obtain basic high jump ability, consume nitrogen to allow multiple jumps.
New weapons in COD Mobile Season 9
Four shot rifle, long range, low damage attenuation, with one-round lethal ability, and can adapt to full-range combat.
Equipped with long sword bullets, four rounds can be replaced with five rounds, recoil and bullet emission are greatly reduced, but one round of lethal ability is more demanding.
Brand new secondary weapon, equipped with grenade launcher, medium power, less ammunition.
New Tactical Equipment - Flash Drone
Send the flash drone to the front, and all enemies who see the drone will be obstructed.
Undead Siege changes in COD Mobile Season 9
The map of the besieged city has been updated, and the location of the base will be moved to the northern part of the border as a whole.
New task-escort task
Dempsey encountered danger in the ether crystal gathering, hurry up and escort him and the truck full of ether crystals back to the base!
Mutant Skill Adjustment
Heavy Hammer: The ground-pounding skill can now knock the player into the air.
Fury: Stomping skills can now temporarily disable towers.
Added monster and defensive tower illustration books. Players can gradually unlock information and stories about defensive towers and monsters by completing small tasks.
COD Mobile Season 9 weapon balance changes
Check out the balance changes for COD Mobile Season 9 below, for both multiplayer and survival mode.
CR-56 AMAX (equipped with M67 magazine):
- Reduced the range, the first range was adjusted from 36M to 30M, and the second range was adjusted from 51M to 42.5M
- Reduced the damage on the upper arm from 62 to 48
- Slightly increased vertical recoil.
- Increased the basic movement speed of the base gun from 0.6 to 0.65
- Increased the reload speed of the base gun from 3 to 2.5
- Increased the basic bullet velocity of the multiplayer mode from 600 to 900
- Heavy long barrel - Reduced the movement speed penalty from 4% to -2%
- .300 RTC-30 rounds magazine: Replaced the bullet speed increasing effect with a silencer effect; ADS speed -8% → -3%
- .300 RTC-double-row 40 rounds magazine: Replaced bullet speed increasing effect with silence effect; added bomb reload speed +10%; movement speed -2% → -1%
- Fixed the issue of BSA Mod not working in Battle Royale.
- Reduce the horizontal recoil of the base Gun
- Reduced hip fire spread of the base gun from 0.08 to 0.06, reduce the minimum 0.15 to 0.14
- Increase the damage of the upper body: Arm 26 increased to 28 Chest 28 increased to 31 Head 31 increased to 33
- Marksman Long Barrel: Horizontal recoil increased from -3.2% to -8%
- Ranger Long Barrel: Horizontal recoil force increased from -3.2% to -6%
- Strike Stock: Horizontal recoil force increased from -3.2% Increased to -6%
- Increased base gun damage range from 10m to 14m.
- Base gun damage increased from 25-22-20-19 to 28-24-20-19
- Base gun movement speed increased from 1.04 to 1.06
- Base gun ADS speed increased from 0.448 to 0.4
- Adjusted base gun's recoil
- Reduced the movement speed of the 50-round magazine from -1% to -1.5%
- Reduced the movement speed of the 60-round magazine from -1.5% to -2.5%
- Adjusted the recoil of the base gun to make it more controllable during continuous firing
- Perk - Disabled:
- After adding disabled perk for assault rifles and light machine guns hitting anywhere in the body will reduce the movement speed.
Battle Royale Mode
- Reduced base gun damage from 30-24-16-15 to 25-21-18-16
- Increased the vertical recoil of the first shot by 50%
- Bullet spread during continuous firing has been increased by 35% starting from second shot
- Fixed the bug that SKS bullets do not require bullet velocity in BR mode.
- The explosion damage of the Sam turret has been greatly increased from 198 to 385
- The score of the SAM Turret has been slightly reduced from 850 to 660.
- Slightly increase the effective number of small aircraft generated by the Bomb Airplane Group from 4 to 6
- Reduced the score of Napalm from 1500 to 1190
- Rapid bombing:
- Slightly reduced the score of rapid air strikes from 1050 to 850
- Increased missile explosion range from 10 meters to 15 meters.
So there you have it, the complete COD Mobile Season 9 patch notes, featuring the Battle Pass theme, weapon balance changes, new guns, maps, modes and more.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated COD Mobile section for news, leaks, guides, weapon tier lists, loadouts, and more.