COD: Mobile Season One (previously known as Season 14 before the name refresh) brings a whole lot of content, from a new map to new modes, a shiny new Battle Pass and two new weapons.
Players who want to stay ahead of the competition in COD: Mobile Season One New Order, needs to know exactly which weapons have received balance changes. We've got you covered with the full list.
COD: Mobile Season One balance changes
With the release of COD: Mobile Season 1 on 26th January at 16:00 PT (27th January at 00:00 GMT), players will also see weapon balance changes to several guns.
The developer has decided to make three balance changes to the ASM10 in COD: Mobile Season One, while four other weapons also receive some changes.
Only the DR-H and the Annihilator received some nerfs. The latter (an operator skill) was way too strong against Shields.
Check out the COD: Mobile weapon balance changes for Season One below.
- Man-O-War greatly increased the number of shells.
- GKS greatly increased reload speed.
- ASM10 increases aiming speed. For not equipping the rear grip
- ASM10 increased movement speed. For not equipping the rear grip
- ASM10 reduces the firing range.
- DR-H reduces reload speed
- Annihilator reduces damage against Shield Turret, XS1 Goliath, Stealth Chopper, VTOL and Transform Shield.
Both Man-O-War and GKS fans should be very happy with the COD: Mobile Season One balance changes.
- Read more: COD Mobile Season 1 New Order: Release date, battle pass, new weapons, new map, game modes, more
The ASM10, without Rear Grip attachment, got some nice buffs, while players might not be able to hit targets from as long of a range as they are used to.