The Sniper Rifles however have seen no new changes this season, except for changes made since Season 5. So for those who want to know where they stand with Sniper Rifles coming off the heels of Season 5 and going into Season 6, then keep reading as we give you the tiered list for the Best Sniper Rifles in COD Mobile Season 6.
COD Mobile Season 6 To The Skies - Sniper Rifle tier list
Before delving into our list, here's how we break things down in terms of rating each rifle.
- S-Tier: The cream of the crop. These rifles are devastating with no attachments, and with them equipped just means it's game set for your opponents.
- A-Tier: Solid rifles, that can be game changes with the right attachments.
- B-Tier: While not as powerful as S-tier rifles, with the right attachments, these can still serve you well in matches.
- C-Tier: More for those desperate situations, these rifles don't offer too much for players looking for outstanding performance.
- D-Tier: The trash rifles are found here. Avoid these rifles at all costs unless you want to be frustrated and eventually get picked off.
S-Tier sniper rifles
- Rytec AMR
- DL Q33
Essentially every rifle in this tier can take you to victory if you know how to use them. Specifically, the Koshka is a fan favorite and maintains its spot as one of the top sniper rifles in the game.
The SVD has received a slight increase in movement speed making it a bit easier to carry around, though we'll have to see how the meta changes, if at all regarding it in Season 6. The Locus also still maintains its spot as a powerful and high-tier entry-level sniper rifle for beginners.
A-Tier sniper rifles
- Kilo Bolt-Action
- MK2 Carbine
The Kilo Bolt-Action stays in this tier for this season as no buffs have been given to it moving into season 6, though will have to see how future changes affect this weapon.
- COD Mobile Season 5 2022 APK and OBB download links
- How to Get RPD Cooling Compressor Barrel Attachment in COD Mobile
- COD Mobile Season 5 balance changes - All nerfs and buffs
- COD Mobile Season 5 Oden Assault Rifle - How to Get, Stats, More
For now, however, it remains the top dog for this tier and an option you can't go wrong with in Season 6. And this is true for most of the snipers in this tier, but some do require some attachments to be increasingly effective.
B-Tier sniper rifles
- M21 EBR
Although the MB21 has received a movement speed buff since season 5, we still aren't sure if it's a significant enough change to warrant it moving to a higher tier, let alone S-tier. Though it still holds its own as a mid-range rifle that with the right attachments can serve you adequately.
The Arctic also remains in its place this season being neither aggressively good nor bad, it simply stays where it is for season 6.
C-Tier sniper rifles
- SP-R 208
These aren't considered radioactive by any means, but they are still considered weapons that most would not even give a second look at. Even with attachments out the kazoo, the XPR-50 can't hold its own in any meaningful way.
D-Tier sniper rifles
This Rifle is saddeningly terrible, sporting awful stats, and weak perks, and with no updates in sight for this rifle, it's just a shame that with all the new features in Season 6 it hasn't been removed from the game or updated for Season 6.
Check out our dedicated section filled to the brim with COD: Mobile news, weapon tier lists, guides, leaks, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.