The Iron Lungs perk allows players to hold their breath for a long duration for steadier sniper shots. Since Activision has made it available via its seasonal challenge, gamers have to spend some time in COD Mobile multiplayer matches to unlock it. If you’re the only sniper in your squad, it’s inarguably worth grinding for the new Iron Lungs perk.
How to unlock Iron Lungs perk in COD Mobile Season 8
Steady Breath is a seven-part seasonal challenge in COD Mobile that will run throughout Season 8. During this period, players have to get their hands on snipers and complete the tasks mentioned below to grab their respective rewards.
- Objective: Play five MP matches.
- Rewards: Credits x300 and Battle Pass XP x1000
- Objective: Kill 7 enemies with any Sniper Rifle.
- Rewards: Weapon XP Card x15 and Battle Pass XP x1000
- Objective: Earn the Long Shot medal 10 times in MP matches.
- Rewards: Anniversary badge x2 and Battle Pass XP x2000
- Objective: Earn the One Shot, One Kill Medal 15 times in MP matches.
- Rewards: SKS - Bullet Metal and Battle Pass XP x2000
- Objective: Kill 10 enemies with any Sniper Rifle equipped with the Agile Perk.
- Rewards: Screech and Battle Pass XP x3000
- Objective: Kill 25 enemies with any Snnr equipped with 5 attachments.
- Rewards: Iron Lungs perk and Battle Pass XP x3000
- Objective: Kill 25 enemies with the Iron Lung Perk equipped.
- Rewards: S36 - Indomitable and Battle Pass XP x4000
So there you have it, what you need to know about unlocking the Iron Lungs perk in COD Mobile.
Check out our dedicated section filled to the brim with COD: Mobile news, weapon tier lists, guides, leaks and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.