Sniper fans might be curious about the best Sniper Rifle to use in COD Mobile Season 6. There are many choices available, and the meta keeps changing, so it is not easy to make a decision. We have made a detailed list that compares all the Sniper Rifles in Call of Duty Mobile Season 9. You will learn which ones are the most effective and which ones you should stay away from this season. Let’s get started with the details.
Table of Contents
COD Mobile Sniper Tier List - Best Sniper Rifles in Season 9
To rank the Sniper Rifles on their performance, we will use a five-tier system, from S to D. We will also briefly explain why each gun belongs to its respective tier.
- S-Tier: The best of the best. These snipers are lethal with or without attachments and perks. If you equip them, you will dominate the battlefield.
- A-Tier: Solid weapons with the potential to turn the tide of a fight. They can compete with S-tier weapons if you customize them.
- B-tier: Decent weapons that can perform well with the right attachments. They are not as powerful as A-tier weapons, but they are still usable.
- C-Tier: Mediocre weapons that are only good for emergencies. They lack the quality and performance of the higher-tier weapons.
- D-Tier: The worst of the worst. These weapons are frustrating and ineffective. Stay away from them if you value your life.
S Tier Sniper Rifles
- ZRG 20mm: This sniper rifle debuted in COD Mobile Season 8 and delivered high damage, fast bullet velocity, and superb accuracy. It can eliminate enemies with a single shot to any body part, making it perfect for quick scoping.
- Locus: This sniper rifle was sourced from Black Ops 3 and offers great damage, accuracy, and mobility but needs a headshot or an upper body shot to ensure a one-shot kill. The Locus is very flexible and can be used for both aggressive sniping and holding angles.
A Tier Sniper Rifles
- Koshka: The Koshka is a sniper rifle that packs a punch with high damage and mobility. If you aim for their chest or above, it can take down enemies in one shot, making it quite lethal for quick scoping. Its reload speed is fast, and it comes with a decent-sized magazine.
- HDR: It's a semi-automatic sniper rifle with moderate damage and fire rate. It can take down enemies in one shot when aiming at their head or upper chest, but you'll need two shots for lower body shots. The HDR excels at accuracy and has an impressive range, making it an excellent choice for picking off opponents from afar.
- M21 EBR: The M21 EBR is a sniper rifle that operates semi-automatically and possesses a lower damage output but a higher rate of fire. A single shot to the head can eliminate enemies, while it may take two to three shots for body shots. With its impressive accuracy and range, the M21 EBR is a versatile weapon suitable for various scenarios.
- Outlaw: The Outlaw is a bolt-action sniper rifle known for superior damage and mobility. It excels at one-shot kills to the head and neck but requires two shots to take down an opponent with body shots. The Outlaw's remarkable mobility and fire rate make it an ideal choice for swift and agile sniping maneuvers.
B Tier Sniper Rifles
- DL Q33: This bolt action sniper rifle boasts high damage output and extensive range capabilities. It can bring down enemies with just one shot to their chest or above, making it an exceptional choice for long-range sniping engagements. Additionally, the DL Q33 offers reliable accuracy and stability, ensuring precise targeting along with manageable recoil.
- Arctic .50: This weapon falls under the semi-automatic sniper rifle category. While it delivers moderate damage per shot at a moderate rate of fire, it still has enough power to eliminate enemies instantly with headshots or upper chest hits.
- Rytec AMR: With its huge damage output, the Rytec AMR can take down enemies with a few shots. This semi-automatic sniper rifle is much easier to use than others, as only the NA-45 and the DL Q33 can match its damage without Stopping Power.
- XPR -50: It possesses a relatively lower damage output but compensates with a higher rate of fire. When aimed at an opponent's head, it has the potential to take them down in just one shot. However, for body shots, it typically necessitates two to three shots. The weapon's accuracy and mobility are commendable, allowing for swift and nimble sniping while on the move.
C Tier Sniper Rifles
- SVD: The SVD is a semi-automatic sniper rifle that has some similarities with the Arctic .50. It can kill with one shot to the upper body, and it can be spammed. However, the weapon’s precision is not consistent, and players may miss their shots often.
D Tier Sniper Rifles
- NA-45: This gun has a high damage rate of 93 and an accuracy rate of 70, which can kill enemies with one shot. The NA-45 is a special weapon in CoD Mobile because it can explode. This gun has a lot of damage (93) and accuracy (70), which can take down enemies with one shot.
And that concludes our Sniper Rifle tier list in Call of Duty: Mobile. Do you agree with these rankings? Let us know by sharing your thoughts with us on X (Twitter).