A new update for Cyberpunk 2077 is here, continuing the ongoing efforts of developers to make the game more stable and bug-free.
The Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 update comes a few weeks following the big 1.3 update, which brought free DLCs, a fix for the minimap, and much more.
While significantly smaller than its predecessor, the 1.31 patch still comes with a few improvements that will hopefully help with the game's stability and further improve the experience.
This update tackles several quest bugs, while also bringing a few visual improvements and fixes several other issues.
CD Projekt RED still has a long way to go before the game comes to a satisfying state, but as long as they keep their promise that they "intend to live up to what we promised our gamers", there's hope that Cyberpunk 2077 will be a worthy successor to The Witcher series.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 full patch notes
- Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of the said item wasn't removed from the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
- Corrected the height of the charged jump.
- Adjusted enemies' stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
- V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having "The Rock" perk.
Quests & Open World
- Fixed an issue where Judy didn't spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
- Thorton Galena "Rattler" will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
- Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective "Go to the final fight" on saves made on game version 1.22.
- Fixed an issue where the objective "Wait for the nomads" could persist on the screen long after player's arrival at the junction.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
- Fixed an issue where player's car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
- Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to "off" in earlier game versions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
- With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
- Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
- Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: "A network error has occurred. Please try again later".
- [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.
For more Cyberpunk 2077 news, guides, and leaks, check out our dedicated Cyberpunk 2077 section.
Weapon Guides - Cyberpunk 2077 Weapons Guide | How To Get Rebecca's Shotgun | How To Get Jackie's Pistol | How To Get Your Gun From Wilson | How To Get Johnny Silverhand's Arm | How To Get Lizzie's Pistol | How To Get Dexter Deshawn's Plan B Pistol | How to Get Satori Katana | How To Get Mantis Blades For Free | How To Get Ashura Smart Sniper Rifle | How To Get Monowire For Free | How To Get Chaos Pistol | How To Get Skippy Pistol |
Game Guides - Is Cyberpunk 2077 Worth Playing In 2022 | How To Get Samurai Jacket | How To Get You Own Pet Cat | How To Farm Eddies For Unlimited Money | Cyberpunk 2077 Fastest Car Location | Best Cyberware To Use |