In Disney Dreamlight Valley, though you can't have pets, you can still interact with various animals and feed them their favorite foods in order to earn their trust and make them your companions.
Apart from this, you will also be able to earn rewards like Dream Shards, Dream Companions, etc., by feeding them. There are a total of eight types of animals in Disney Dreamlight Valley, with Gameloft introducing some extra species during special events.
If you don't know what you should be feeding these cute and fuzzy critters in Disney Dreamlight Valley, here is the list of all of their favorite foods and how you can get them.
Table of Contents
Disney Dreamlight Valley Animals Favorite Food List
Here is a list of all the animals in Disney Dreamlight Valley and their favorite foods:
- Squirrels — Peanuts
- Rabbits — Carrots
- Sea Turtles — Seaweed
- Raccoons — Blueberries
- Crocodiles — Lobster
- Red Sunbird — Red Bromeliad
- Emerald Sunbird — Green Passion Lily
- Golden Sunbird — Sunflower
- Turquoise Sunbird — Pink Houseleek
- Orchid Sunbird — Orange Houseleek
- Foxes — White Sturgeon
- Ravens — Any 5-star meal
How to Get All Animals' Favorite Food in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To get the animals’ favorite foods, you need to either buy them from shops, find them in the wild, or catch them by fishing. Here is how to get each food —
- Peanuts — You can buy peanuts from Chez Remy restaurant in the Plaza.
- Carrots — You can buy carrots from Goofy’s Stall in Peaceful Meadow.
- Seaweed — You can get seaweed by fishing at random spots in Dazzle Beach.
- Blueberries — You can find blueberries in the Dazzle Beach or Forest of Valor.
- Lobster — You can catch lobster by fishing at Glade of Trust.
- Red Bromeliad — You can find the Red Bromeliad flower in the Sunlit Plateau.
- Green Passion Lily — You can find the Green Passion Lily flower in the Frosted Heights.
- Sunflower — You can find Sunflower in the Dazzle Beach.
- Pink Houseleek — You can find the Pink Houseleek flower in the Sunlit Plateau.
- Orange Houseleek — You can find the Orange Houseleek flower in the Sunlit Plateau.
- White Sturgeon — You can catch White Sturgeon by fishing at Frosted Heights.
To feed the animals, you need to approach them carefully and observe their behavior. Some animals are friendly and will let you feed them easily, while others are shy or cautious and will run away or hide from you. You might have to try multiple times until they start trusting you.