After collecting the race car track pieces in the "A Secret Mission In Uncharted Space" quest for Buzz Lightyear, players will need to locate Magic Growing Cactuses and use them to help raise the race track and save Woody. Luckily, there are only 5 of these cacti for players to find, so if you need help, we have you covered.
Below we'll walk you through finding all the Magic Growing Cactus locations in the Toy Story Realm, as well as where to place them in the room to help Woody. So without further delay, let's jump right in.
Image credit above: HDPLAY Gaming / Gameloft / Disney.
Disney Dreamlight Valley - All Magic Growing Cactus Locations
When the quest begins, Buzz says that you need to help Woody get back into the room by opening the window open the window. To do this, you'll need to find 5 Magic Growing Cacti, that, when placed down, will sprout and raise the track.
Below we've listed the locations of all five of the Magic Growing Cactuses in the room. Note that they don't look like cacti and more like tiny buttons, as they will sprout once watered to raise the track.
- After handing over the Race Car Tracks to Buzz, descend the pile of toys to reach the ground from your current location. Turn right and circle the bed. The first Toy Story Realm Magic Growing Cactus can be found in the far corner of the room, next to a green box.
- Turn around after collecting the first Cactus and enter the nearby white dresser. Turn right as you enter to see the second Disney Dreamlight Valley Magic Cactus in front of a backpack.
- After finding the second Magic Cactus, exit the wardrobe and return to the area in front of the bed. The second Cactus, which is red, should be near the pile of toys you use to get to the top of the bed.
- Turn right immediately after finding the previous Cactus, and you'll see a blue one a few steps away from your current location. It is located in front of the Toy Oven but beneath the Race Car Tracks.
- For the final Magic Cactus, proceed to the opposite side of the room while staying on the right side of the bed. It is located in front of a painting of an Easter Egg.
Where to Place Growing Cactuses & Water Them in DDV
The next step is to place all the Magic Growing Cactuses under the race track to raise them. Luckily this is simple as they will light up around the room, making it very clear as to where they need to be placed, but we've also listed the spots they need to go below:
- The First and Second cacti need to be placed under the track near the exit of the Toy Story Realm, just near the door.
- The spot for the third cacti can be found to the right of the previous two, just head towards the left of the bed, just next to the closet.
- The fourth and fifth cacti need to be placed under the track near the front of the bed, just next to the red slide.
After placing them, you'll need to water the cacti by selecting your Royal Watering Can from your inventory. Then head around and interact with each of the Cacti to water them and watch them grow and raise the race car track.
After doing so, head back to Buzz to complete the quest to rescue Woody and, subsequently, push yourself forward in "A Secret Mission In Uncharted Space." From here, you'll begin helping Woody out by finding all of Bonnie's drawings in the room and getting one step closer to completing the Toy Story Realm quest.
Check out the fantastic video from HDPlay Gaming below for a visual guide.