Crafting is a key feature in action-adventure games like Disney Dreamlight Valley, as it allows players to create various delicious dishes. One such craftable dish is the Seafood Pasta, which requires players to collect a specific set of ingredients. This three-star beverage can be sold for 387 Star coins or consumed to restore 921 Energy.
However, Gameloft has not provided instructions for making the Seafood Pasta in Disney Dreamlight Valley, making it a relatively daunting and lengthy task to accomplish. Here is the recipe for the Seafood Pasta in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
Disney Dreamlight Valley - How To Make Seafood Pasta
To make Seafood Pasta, you will need to acquire the following ingredients in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
Once you have these ingredients, head to the Cooking Station and interact with the Stove. Then, select the recipe from the top-left menu and drag the required ingredients into the pot. Finally, hit the 'Start Cooking' button to prepare Seafood Pasta in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How To Get Seafood Pasta Ingredients
Finding ingredients for the Seafood Pasta can be challenging, especially for new players of the game. To help save time, here is a guide on how to obtain these ingredients:
- Seafood: There are a total of five different types of Seafood that can be collected from different locations.
- Shrimp (blue fishing spots, Dazzle Beach)
- Squid (blue fishing spots, Glade of Trust)
- Scallop (pink shells found on Dazzle Beach)
- Clam (blue shells found on Dazzle Beach)
- Oyster (dark blue shells found on Dazzle Beach)
- Milk: This ingredient can be purchased from Chez Remy's Pantry for 230 Star Coins in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Wheat: Wheat seeds are available to purchase at Goofy's Stall in Peaceful Meadow. On top of that, this ingredient is best grown in the Peaceful Meadow region.
That's everything you need to know about making Seafood Pasta in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Check out our dedicated guide if you're looking for recipes and ingredients for all the Festive Recipes, including Ginger Bread House, Gingerbread Cookies, Yule Log, and other Boba Tea drinks like Mint Boba Tea, Coconut Boba Tea, and Gooseberry Boba Tea!