The Expert Generalist achievement in Dead by Daylight is a notoriously challenging survivor challenge, requiring you to complete a specific task eight times in order to earn it.
In this article, we'll help you learn the fastest and best way to earn the Expert Generalist achievement in Dead y Daylight.
How To Get Expert Generalist Achievement
The Expert Generalist achievement requires you to escape a trial after repairing at least one generator while using only two general perks. You must do this eight times.
- Dead by Daylight Codes September 2022 - Free Bloodpoints
- Dead By Daylight - How To Get Collision Course Achievement
- Dead By Daylight - How To Get High-Speed Pursuit Achievement
- Dead By Daylight Update 6.2.0 - Resident Evil Project W
General perks are any perks that are not teachable perks, which are unique to characters; for example, Lightweight is a general perk, while Dwight Fairfield's Bond is not.
Since you can only have two perks in your loadout while you attempt this challenge, it's important to think about combinations of general perks that may work well together.
- Self-Aware and Lightweight - Pairing these two perks will not only make your scratch marks harder for the killer to see, but they'll allow you to keep track of your own scratch marks. Using these two together can help you strategically evade the killer.
- Spine Chill and Premonition - Spine Chill and Premonition work well together if you're keen on knowing where the killer is. Both perks will alert you of the killer's direction at critical times, giving you ample time to hide or gain distance.
- Kindred and We'll Make It - Use Kindred to determine where other survivors and the killer are during a hook instance, allowing you to make the save when appropriate. We'll Make It will help you quickly heal the survivor you've just unhooked.
- No One Left Behind and We'll Make It - We'll Make It will provide you with healing boosts throughout the match, while No One Left Behind will allow you to pull through in the end-game. With these two perks combined, you can pull off a mini end-game build and help survivors escape when it matters most.
Of course, you'll need to actually escape the trial in order to gain progress toward the achievement. So whichever two perks you decide to equip, make sure you use them wisely.
For more horror content, check out our dedicated section for the latest Dead by Daylight news, leaks, updates, guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Capcom.
BEST KILLER BUILDS – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Mastermind | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Skull Merchant | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith