Players can spend Iridescent Shards to purchase perks from the Shrine, allowing them to avoid leveling every character in order to earn their teachable perks. Both veteran and new players engage with the Shrine of Secrets weekly to receive perks they're still missing.
These are the perks available in Dead by Daylight's 13th April Shrine of Secrets and how to purchase them.
Dead by Daylight Shrine of Secret perks - Week of 13th April
As with most weeks, this week's Shrine of Secrets comes with two survivor perks and two killer perks.
- Dead by Daylight codes (April 2022) - Free Bloodpoints and more
- Dead by Daylight 6th anniversary information leaked
- Dead by Daylight Prime Gaming April rewards - How To Link Your Account
- Dead by Daylight board game announced
The week of 13th April perks are as follows:
- Bamboozle (The Clown) - Anytime a new Survivor becomes the Obsession, they are affected by the Oblivious status effect for 40 seconds and their aura is shown to you for 4 seconds. The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
- Blood Pact (Cheryl Mason) - When you or the Obsession are injured, you both see each other’s auras. After completing a healing action on the Obsession, or having the Obsession complete a healing action on you, you both gain a 5% Haste status effect until no longer within 16 meters of each other. Reduces the odds of being the Obsession. If you are the Obsession, this perk deactivates.
- Urban Evasion (Nea Karlsson) - Movement speed while crouching is increased by 90%.
- Nemesis (The Oni) - Anytime a new Survivor becomes the Obsession, they are affected by the Oblivious status effect for 40 seconds and their aura is shown to you for 4 seconds. The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
How to use the Shrine of Secrets in Dead by Daylight
Players can purchase from the Shrine of Secrets by following these steps:
- Open Dead by Daylight
- Click the large Store icon
- Click the 'Shrine of Secrets' tab at the top of the page
You'll then be able to see all of the perks that are currently in the Shrine, along with their descriptions by hovering over them.
You can choose to purchase teachables you don't already have for 2000 Iridescent Shards, or you can purchase ones you already own to get 150,000 Bloodpoints instead. The latter is a great option for long-time players who already own all the perks in the game.
When does the Shrine of Secrets reset?
Dead by Daylight's Shrine of Secrets resets Wednesday at 12 am GMT, or Tuesday at 7 pm EDT every week.
That's all you need to know about the perks in Dead by Daylight's Shrine this week, how to get them, and when new perks will replace them.
Want more Dead by Daylight news, guides, and tips? Check out our dedicated Dead by Daylight category for more!
Featured image courtesy of Behaviour Interactive.