Table of Contents
In the horror game Dead by Daylight, the Shrine of Secrets is an in-game store where players can purchase perks using Iridescent Shards. When those perks are purchased, they are instantly unlocked on all killers or survivors; you won't need to spend any bloodpoints on your characters to get the perks you've purchased, saving you a ton in the long run. The Shrine refreshes each week on a Tuesday, with two new perks for survivors and two for killers. Now let's take a look at the Shrine for this week.
What Is The Dead By Daylight Shrine of Secrets This Week?
The Dead by Daylight Shrine of Secrets this week is:
- Bamboozle - A unique perk belonging to The Clown
- Hex: Two Can Play - A unique perk belonging to The Good Guy
- Lucky Star - A unique perk belonging to Ellen Ripley
- Saboteur - A Unique perk belonging to Jake Park
Below is a closer look at the perks in the Shrine this week, and how they work.
Your vault speed is 5/10/15% faster.
Performing a vault action calls upon The Entity to block that vault location for 8/12/16 seconds.
Only 1 vault location may be blocked in this way at any time. The vault location is blocked only for Survivors.
Does not affect pallets.
Hex: Two Can Play
Anytime you are stunned or blinded by any Survivor 4/3/2 times, if there is no Hex Totem associated with Hex: Two Can Play, a Dull Totem becomes a Hex Totem.
Survivors who stun or blind you are blinded for 1.5 seconds. This does not affect carried Survivors.
The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
When you hide in a locker, this perk activates.
You leave no pools of blood and make no grunts of pain for 10 seconds.
When you exit a locker, you see other Survivors and the closest generator's aura in yellow for 10 seconds.
This perk goes on cooldown for 40/35/30 seconds.
Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability.
- See hook auras in a 56 meter radius from the pickup spot if another Survivor is being carried. Scourge Hooks are shown in yellow.
- Unlocks the ability to sabotage hooks without a Toolbox.
- Sabotaging a hook without a Toolbox takes 2.3 seconds.
- The sabotage action has a 70/65/60 second cooldown.
How Much Does The Shrine Of Secrets Cost?
The perks available in the Shrine cost 2,000 Iridescent Shards for Tier 1, 4,000 Iridescent Shards at Tier 2, and 6,000 Iridescent Shards at Tier 3.
Unlocking a perk at Tier 1 will unlock it for all survivors at perk tier 2, while unlocking a perk at Tier 2 will unlock perk tier 2, and so forth.
What Time Does The Shrine Of Secrets Reset?
The Shrine of Secrets used to refresh at the stroke of midnight every Wednesday. But in more recent months the Shrine of Secrets has reset on a Tuesday at 6pm UTC.
The next shrine reset will take place on 27 February 2024. You can see on the countdown timer below how long you have before the next Shrine of Secrets goes live.
- The Best Artist Builds
- The Best Blight Builds
- The Best Cannibal Builds
- The Best Cenobite Builds
- The Best Chucky Builds
- The Best Clown Builds
- The Best Deathslinger Builds
- The Best Demogorgon Builds
- The Best Doctor Builds
- The Best Dredge Builds
- The Best Executioner Builds
- The Best Ghost Face Builds
- The Best Hag Builds
- The Best Hillbilly Builds
- The Best Huntress Builds
- The Best Knight Builds
- The Best Legion Builds
- The Best Mastermind Builds
- The Best Nemesis Builds
- The Best Nightmare Builds
- The Best Nurse Builds
- The Best Oni Builds
- The Best Onryō Builds
- The Best Pig Builds
- The Best Plague Builds
- The Best Shape Builds
- The Best Singularity Builds
- The Best Skull Merchant Builds
- The Best Spirit Builds
- The Best Trapper Builds
- The Best Trickster Builds
- The Best Twins Builds
- The Best Wraith Builds
- The Best Xenomorph Builds