To celebrate such an occasion, the Fashion Emblem is making a return for the most dedicated of players to obtain. While anyone can participate in the social media giveaway, only a select few will be granted the exclusive emblem.
Here's everything you need to know about Destiny 2 2021's Fashion Emblem competition.
Destiny 2 - How to enter Fashion Emblem giveaway
As we've said, any Destiny 2 player can enter this competition, which revolves around fashion entirely, meaning your high Power level won't impress anyone here, only your shader selection and a keen eye for fashion will.
Simply follow these steps:
- Wear your most fashionable combination of gear. Check out our Armor Synthesis guide if you want to give that a try.
- Take a picture of your Guardian on the customization screen (seen below).
- Additionally, take a picture of your Guardian in action for extra points.
- Share the photo on Twitter with the hashtag #SplicerFashionShow.
- If you win, a member of the Bungie team will contact you!
Bungie will be selecting winners from the 7th of June all the way up to the 12th, so you still got time to participate.