Now that Guardians have had time to grind their season pass, discover some new weapons, and progress through The Witch Queen campaign, the aspirational PvP experience finally returns.
With Trials of Osiris not running simultaneously as Iron Banner anymore since Season of the Lost, the developers have had time to revamp the experience, adding plenty of quality of life changes to the mix.
Season of the Risen Trials of Osiris - Schedule
Moving forward, Trials of Osiris will be happening every weekend, starting on Fridays at 10 am PT (6 pm BST) and ending on Tuesday's weekly reset.
The only exceptions are when Iron Banner rolls around once a month. There won't be Trials on that weekend or during Week 1 of any new season and after a World's First raid race when this event is active.
For Season of the Risen, the first Trials of Osiris event started on 11th March.
How to enter Trials of Osiris
To access Trials of Osiris, head to the Tower and grab a Passage from Saint-14.
Similar to Season of the Lost, the system revamp remains in place, allowing for more rewards without the need to go flawless (which will still be rewarded with adept weapons). These are some of the changes put in place in case you missed them:
- Passages no longer track losses - a Passage is either Flawless or not.
- Players may continue to reset their passages after a loss, but are no longer forced to after three losses total.
- Passages track up to 20 rounds won.
- Passages have been re-ordered (Mercy is not super useful unless you are trying to go Flawless) and have all had their prices significantly reduced.
- Passages are now account-wide.
- You can play and earn rewards on any of your characters on the same Passage.
Each Passage costs 10k Glimmer and 15 Legendary shards, so they're not particularly cheap if you're a New Light player.
On top of rewards you might get from completing a Passage or levelling up your Trials rank, there will be pinnacle rewards for completing the following:
- Win seven matches total on a given weekend.
- Win 50 rounds.
Speaking of Trials reputation, these are the changes coming to it:
- 3/5/7 win challenges have been removed.
- Once you max out the reputation, you can reset and claim an Ascendant Shard or Exotic engram.
- Like the other ritual reputations, Trial ranks and rewards reset each season.
- Match wins on a seven-win card have a chance to drop extra Trials engrams, Masterworking materials, and high-stat Trials armour.
Season of the Risen Trials of Osiris - Rewards
With all this being said, what will await you on the other side of a hard-fought victory? The answer is plenty of sweet and exclusive loot.
You'll get some sweet armour, but let's check out what everyone's excited about, the weapons:
- Eye of Sol Sniper Rifle
- The Messenger Pulse Rifle
- Shayura's Wrath Submachine Gund
- Reed's Regret Linear Fusion Rifle
- The Summoner Auto Rifle
- Aisha's Embrace Scout Rifle
It's worth pointing out that these guns will boast two Origin traits to choose from:
- Alacrity: Increases the reload, stability, aim assist, and range when running solo or as the last Guardian standing
- One Quiet Moment: Grants players increased reload speed when not in active combat.
And that's it. For more on Destiny 2, check out our dedicated section filled with news, guides, and more.
- How to get CÐ¾Ð½яÑˆÐ½иÐº Sunflower Ukraine emblem in Destiny 2
- Bungie stops Destiny 2 sells in Russia amid Ukraine invasion
- How to get Funnelweb in Destiny 2
- How to get the Collective Obligation exotic raid weapon in Destiny 2
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.