The weekend is upon us, and that means a new visit from Xur, the mysterious vendor in Destiny 2 which comes offering premium goods to Guardians with enough currency to obtain them.
Let's get down to it.
Xur location in Destiny 2 April 23-26
This time, you'll be able to find Xur in the Tower in one of his usual spots --- the Hangar. Here's where to spot him exactly:
Now, let's break down the goods he comes offering this time around:
Prometheus Lens - Trace Rifle
- Fires a Solar trace beam and generates a damaging heat field that grows while the weapon continues to fire.
Orpheus Rig - Hunter Leg Armor
- Uncany Arrows: Provides ability energy for each enemy tethered by Deadfall anchors. Moebius quiver has more shots.
Citan's Ramparts - Titan Gauntlets
- Assault Barricade: You and your alies can shoot through your Towering Barricade, which has reduced health and duration.
The Stag - Warlock Helmet
- Dearly Departed: Grants Rift energy when you are critically wounded. On your death, creates a healing rift on your corpse.
There you have it, plenty of goods to choose from amid the Guardian Games.
As always, stay stuned as we updated you on all things Destiny 2.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest