Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted enters its fifth week, bringing a new Sever weekly quest, new seasonal challenges, and more. This week also marks the second week of Trials of Osiris this season, and Bungie is bringing back Freelance to give solo players a chance to partake in the game's more competitive version of Crucible.
While Season of the Haunted has continuously delivered excellent narrative beats, gameplay-wise, this season has had several balancing issues, not to mention game-breaking bugs. From glitched champions side arm mod to the painstakingly low drop rate of deep-sighted weapons in Derelict Leviathan, Destiny 2 players have shared their fair share of frustration on some of this season's underwhelming aspects.
Everything included in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted hotfix 184.108.40.206
- How to complete Shadow's Return Triumph in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
- How to get Coldheart Exotic Trace Rifle for free in Destiny 2
- How To Farm Opulent Umbral Energy In Destiny 2 Season Of The Haunted
- How to get the G-Type Solar Emblem for free in Destiny 2
Thankfully, Bungie has been listening to fan feedback and deploying hotfix every week to tweak the game's various issues. The latest hotfix 220.127.116.11 is now live and here's all the things it fixes.
RAID AND DUNGEON
- The Last Wish:
- Fixed an issue where mods were not dropping.
- Fixed an issue where damage phase lasted for an unintended duration in the Sorrow Bearer encounter.
- Fixed an issue where the Sorrow Bearer encounter could auto-complete after the first bell teleport.
- Fixed an issue where Skyburner’s Oath and the Explosive Payload perk could bypass the bosses’ shields in Duality’s Vault encounter.
- Fixed an issue where players could break immune shields in Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation, and Vow of the Disciple by applying Scorch to enemies.
CRUCIBLE AND IRON BANNER
- Fixed an issue where players could hide out of bounds in the Crucible map, Disjunction.
- Iron Banner:
- Fixed an issue where the Heavy as Death emblem was not contributing towards the reputation rank boost when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the fifth step of the Forging Iron Quest would not progress if the equipped Iron Banner armor also had Iron Banner ornaments applied.
- Fixed an issue where the daily challenges rank boost increments were not unlocked account-wide.
- Fixed an issue where dunking the Spark with no time left on the round timer could trigger an infinite transmat loop.
- Fixed an issue where the Spark would disappear for the remainder of the match if the player that picks it up dies at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where The Conflux Lost Sector would not be available in its Legend or Master version for some players.
- Fixed an issue where the first step of the Bound by Sorrow quest would not complete upon collecting 500 Vestiges.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where certain Exotic armor pieces did not offer their airborne effectiveness benefits:
- Sealed Ahamkara Grasps: +50 to all weapons for 5 seconds after a melee hit.
- Wings of Sacred Dawn: +50 to all weapons.
- Lion Rampant: +50 while hip-firing.
- Peacekeepers: +40 to SMGs.
- Peregrine Greaves: +20 to all weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Players could shoot through Barricades, Ward of Dawn, and thin walls when both the Piercing Sidearms artifact mod was equipped on a weapon with the Armor-Piercing Rounds weapon perk.
- Piercing Sidearms artifact mod will be re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Nezarec's Whisper Glaive couldn't be Masterworked in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where Hammer Strike was not receiving the intended damage bonus from Roaring Flames.
- Roaring Flames now grants a 20% bonus damage on powered melee abilities per stack.
- Roaring Flames will grant a 10% bonus damage per stack if Synthoceps, Peregrine Greaves, Wormgod Caress or the One-Two Punch weapon perk are active.
- Adjusted Crucible Vermillion shader's visuals on glowing materials to address potential photosensitivity issues.
That's everything included in Destiny 2 hotfix 18.104.22.168.
For more on the game, why not check our section dedicated to Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest