Destiny 2 is an intricate looter-shooter with several underlying mechanics that makes build crafting an enjoyable affair. However, while the game gives a tutorial on some of the basic terminologies, mechanics, and how they affect the overall experience, it skimps out on some essential ones.
One of the most important attributes in Destiny 2 is the Orbs of Power. Knowing how to generate and use them in combat is necessary, especially if you're planning to play some of the end-game activities. As such, here's our guide that explains how to generate Orbs of Power in Destiny 2.
What are Orbs of Power in Destiny 2?
Before we get into how to generate Orbs of Power, it's important to know what Orbs of Power exactly are. Simply put, Orbs of Power are glowing Orbs that give super energy, ability energy, and also regenerate your health. As mentioned previously, Orbs of Power comes in handy in nail bitting end-game activities.
How to generate Orbs of Power in Destiny 2
Over the years, Bungie has tweaked how players can generate Orbs of Power in the game. Thankfully, as of this writing, generating Orbs of Power is very easy.
To generate Orbs of Power in Destiny 2, you have to equip Siphon helmet armor mods. There are five Siphon mods in the game. They are:
- Arc Siphon - Rapid Arc weapon final blows create an Orb of Power
- Solar Siphon - Rapid Solar weapon final blows create an Orb of Power
- Void Siphon - Rapid Void weapon final blows create an Orb of Power
- Stasis Siphon - Rapid Stasis weapon final blows create an Orb of Power
- Harmonic Siphon - Rapid weapon final blows with damage matching your subclass type create an Orb of Power
- Kinetic Siphon - Rapid Kinetic weapon final blows create an Orb of Power
Using your super abilities also drop Orbs of Power, so make sure you collect them. Alternatively, you can pick other players' Orbs of Power from the ground.
That concludes our guide on how to generate Orbs of Power in Destiny 2.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest