The much-awaited Dota 2 Battle Pass is officially live, and it has managed to retain a huge portion of inactive players. Similar to other video games, Dota 2 Battle Pass is composed of different tiers that can be unlocked by completing weekly quests and challenges.
A new set of Dota 2 Weekly Quests is right around the corner. Surprisingly, the challenges have been leaked by several data miners prior to their official release. Dota 2 Week 2 will have a total of six quests that can help you unlock rewards from this season's battle pass.
So without any further delay, let's take a look at the complete list of challenges coming in Dota 2 Week 2.
Dota 2 Week 2 Battle Pass Quests List
Dota 2 Week 2 challenges will soon go live in-game and here's a complete list for the same:
- Always a Good Game: Play 2 Matches
- Range is Just a Number: Get 3 Kills from more than 1500 range
- We Weren't Finished: Reincarnate 1 time in the winning game.
- Stacks for Victory: Stack 2 neutral camps in winning games.
- Safety Patrol: Prevent an allied hero from taking lethal damage in 1 game.
- I Hear They Don't Like This: Deny 20 Creeps.
Please Note: Dota 2 players can complete all these quests in Turbo mode for half the credits. Quest progress will only count for the week that is currently activated. They can also activate previous weeks' quests to complete older challenges.
- Dota 2 The International 2022 - All Teams Qualified For TI11
- Win Free Dota 2 The International 11 Tickets With Secretlab
- Valve Announces Shocking Dota 2 The International 2022 Ticket Prices
- Valve Reveals Dota 2 The International 2021 True Sight Trailer And Release Date
As we've already mentioned earlier, players can level up in the Dota 2 battle pass by completing these missions. Each quest rewards players with stars that they can eventually use to unlock battle pass tiers.
Dota 2 Battle Pass Price and Levels
The Dota 2 Battle Pass comes in three different levels, and here are their prices:
- Level 1 Bundle
- Level 50 Bundle (save five percent on 50 Levels)
- Level 100 Bundle (save 15 percent on 100 Levels)
25% of every purchase prior to the conclusion of The International 2022 goes towards The International 2022 prize pool.
And that's all. For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Dota 2 news, guides, tips, and more.
All featured images are courtesy of Valve / Dota 2.