Elden Ring has hit the ground running despite some mixed reviews. Most of the specialized community agrees that this has been a nice refreshment to the fantasy RPG genre but a couple of performance issues in the early hours of the release led to some backlash on platforms like Steam.
Nonetheless, on a personal basis, we have thoroughly enjoyed discovering the game assets, characters, abilities, secrets and everything that comes with discovering a new realm.
One of the toughest parts of the game is facing new, more powerful enemies and sometimes you may need a helping hand to defeat them – although that doesn’t necessarily mean that it has to be a human one. Here's a list of all the Summon Spirits in Elden Ring, and the FP needed to use them.
How to summon spirits in Elden Ring
The first part of recruiting spectral allies happens after you gain the ability to summon Torrent, your spectral steed, which prompts you to go back to the Church of Elleh Site of Grace and talk to the Renna The Witch.
She’ll ask you whether you are now able to summon Torrent and once you answer that you can she will provide you with two items that belonged to Torrent former’s master: the Spirit Calling Bell and the Lone Wolf Ashes.
The former will allow you to summon call on souls to help you fight opponents and the latter allow you to use the calling bell to bring three spectral wolves that can attack or distract your opponents.
Just like the Lone Wolf Ashes, there are other 31 types of ashes scattered throughout the game that will help you summon different allies but remember they cost Focus Points which you will learn to manage in your quest:
Here is the full list of spirits you can summon to help your cause in Elden Ring (Spirit Ash - FP Cost - Summon):
- Albinauric Ashes - 53 - Two Albinauric Spirits
- Ancestral Follower Ashes - 86 - One Ancestral Follower
- Archer Ashes - 57 - Three Archers
- Avionette Solider Ashes - 67 - Two Avionette Soliders
- Banished Knight Oleg Ashes - 100 - Banished Knight Oleg
- Black Knife Tiche - 132 - Black Knife Tiche
- Demi-Human Ashes - 69 - Five Demi-Humans
- Fanged Imp Ashes - 50 - Two Fanged Imps
- Finger Maiden Therolina Puppet - 82 - Finger Maiden Therolina Spirit
- Giant Rat Ashes - 0 - Three Giant Rats
- Glintstone Sorcerer Ashes - 49 - One Glintstone Sorcerer
- Godrick Soldier Ashes - 54 - Two Godrick Soldiers
- Greatshield Soldier Ashes - 74 - Five Greatshield Soldiers
- Jarwight Puppet - 60 - Jarwight Spirit
- Kaiden Sellsword Ashes - 88 - Kaiden Sellsword
- Lhutel the Headless - 104 - Lhutel Spirit
- Lone Wolf Ashes - 55 - Three Lone Wolves
- Mad Pumpkin Head - 110 - Pumpkin Head Spirit
- Marionette Soldier Ashes - 67 - Two Marionette Soldiers
- Mimic Tear Ashes - 0 - One Mimic Tear Spirit
- Nightmaiden & Swordstress Puppets - 97 - Nightmaiden & Swordstress Spirits
- Noble Sorcerer Ashes - 11 - One Noble Sorcerer Spirit
- Nomad Ashes - 61 - One Nomad Spirit
- Omenkiller Rollo - 113 - Omenkiller Spirit
- Page Ashes - 81 - Page Spirit
- Raya Lucaria Solder Ashes - 59 - Three Raya Lucaria Soliders
- Skeletal Bandit Ashes - 22 - One Skeletal Bandit
- Spirit Jellyfish Ashes - 31 -One Spirit Jellyfish
- Stormhawk Deenh - 47 - Stormhawk Deenh
- Twinsage Sorcerer Ashes - 89 - Twinsage Sorcerer Spirit
- Wandering Noble Ashes - 28 - Five Wandering Noble Spirits
- Winged Misbegotten Ashes - 37 - One Winged Misbegotten Spirit
Look for the ashes and try to recruit as many allies as possible because trust us, you will need all the help you can get if you want to survive in the realm of the Lands Between.
Feature image courtesy of FromSoftware Inc.