Following a weekend that gave FIFA 21 fans a lot to get excited about, everyone's eyes are looking at the upcoming Team of the Week, scheduled for release this next Wednesday, as per usual.
As the season is reaching its most pivotal point, big players are trying to shine brighter than before, looking to push their teams down the finish line, potentially earning some silverware in the process.
One of these stars is Gareth Bale, who returned to Tottenham this season in a lukewarm reunion to say the last. The Welsh attacking midfielder helped the Spurs pummel Burnely 4-0 with two goals and one assist, a clear candidate for TOTW 23.
Moving unto the Bundesliga, Robert Lewandowski keeps doing what he does best, helping Bayern Munich earn a crucial victory against FC Koln with a brace, thus maintaining the two-point lead over RB Leipzig at the top of the League.
Over in Ligue 1, PSG is trying to catch up on Lille, bouncing back from a defeat against Monaco with a win versus Dijon, with Kylian Mbappé netting two of the four goals.
FIFA 21 - TOTW 23 predictions
(Image: EA Sports)
- David de Gea - GK: Manchester United
- Adrian - GK: Liverpool
- Giovanni Di Lorenzo - RB: Napoli
- Borna Sosa - LB: Stuttgart
- Lucas Hernández - CB: Bayern Munich
- Ruben Días - CB: Manchester City
- Wataru Endo - CDM: Stuttgart
- Leon Goretzka - CM: Bayern Munich
- Alexandr Golovin - CM: AS Monaco
- Heung Min-son - LM: Tottenham
- Diego Castro - LW: Perth Glory
- Gareth Bale - RW: Tottenham
- Jadon Sancho - RM: Borussia Dortmund
- Serge Gnabry - RM: Bayern Munich
- Cristopher Nkunku - CAM: RB Leipzig
- Myron Boadu - FW: AZ Alkmaar
- Robert Lewandowski - FW: Bayern Munich
- Kylian Mbappé - FW: PSG
For more on FIFA 21, check out how to complete the Flashback SBC of Toni Kroos.