This is a far cry from the previous update which made gameplay changes to shooting, dribbling and passing in an effort to make them more consistent.
Whether EA Sports was successful in this was another matter, with many players feeling that not much changed at all.
This will disappoint many as players feel that the Overload Ball Side is too OP - making it difficult to break down opponents. Something which has affected the best players in the game with the recent FIFA eClub World Cup and FUT Champions Cup 3 Atlanta being very low scoring.
Fans of the game have reason to be hopeful though as EA have said they are aware of the problem.
We are continuing to look into Overload Ball Side and your feedback on it.— FIFA Direct Communication (@EAFIFADirect) February 11, 2020
We'll have more to share about this in the upcoming weeks.
The update is now available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 - your game will automatically update when you launch it.
FIFA 20 Title Update 11 Patch Notes
- Player Bios now display Weak Foot and Skill Move stars in the same order as the Player Item itself.
- Addressed the following issues:
- Dynamic Images were not aligned correctly on the Player Item during a pack opening.
- Sometimes, interface elements got stuck on the screen after using the Compare Prices function.
- Clean Sheets were not counted if the opposing team scored an own goal.
- Central forwards were sometimes complaining about being played out of position when placed in the CF/ST/LS/RS slot.
- Addressed rare instances of the Title unexpectedly closing when attempting to enter Career Mode or Tournaments.
- Added ability to skip Player of the Match cutscenes by holding the Skip button.
- The player Avatar was not wearing the correct clothes in the New York and Buenos Aires story events.
- Some story events were not displaying the completion checkmark despite being finished.
- Accessibility narration was incorrect for VOLTA TOUR and RESET VOLTA STORY.
- Current location defaulted to Warehouse when re-entering VOLTA FOOTBALL following story completion.
- Added 24 Star Heads.
- These will only be available following a server update.
- Updates to multiple kits and stadium ad boards.
- Timed shots would display a “Too Late” message when performed with specific late timing, regardless of Trainer settings.