This year is also seeing the shenanigans going virtual, with FIFA 22 being the grounds for a similar competition all in aid of UNICEF.
Featuring teams made up of content creators, footballs and FIFA pros, they will battle it out in 2v2 games earning points for their chosen team. There is no money on the line, just the opportunity to play FIFA 22 a day before release and raise more for the work of UNICEF.
That isn't all that is happening though, as those at home can also get involved. Those that watch the tournament on Twitch will also earn an exclusive DB7 FUT kit, designed by David Beckham and artist Reuben Dangoor.
To get the kit players will have to link their EA and Twitch accounts. We have provided instructions on how to do so below.
FIFA 22 players will also be able to play with a Soccer Aid World XI FC team throughout the life of FIFA 22, featuring David Beckham, Roberto Carlos, and Diego Maradona this star-studded outfit is available through the Kick-Off mode.
The full line-up for this squad is below.
How to watch FIFA 22's eSoccer Aid for UNICEF
eSoccer Aid for Unicef takes place on 30th September at 8 am PDT / 11 am EDT / 4 pm BST.
It can be seen on the TwitchRivals channel which we have embedded for you below.
How to link your FIFA 22 and Twitch accounts
1) Link your EA and Twitch accounts (to link your accounts visit ea.com/twitchlinking),
2) Watch the stream for at least 60 minutes
3) Have an active FIFA 22 FUT Club
4) Claim the reward on Twitch. You must watch at least 60 minutes of the stream to be eligible to receive the kit.
This can not be done on the Nintendo Switch version of the game.
Soccer Aid World XI FC - full squad
- Goalkeepers: Peter Schmeichel, Edwin van der Sar and Jens Lehmann.
- Defenders: Marcel Desailly, Franco Baresi, Sol Campbell, Ashley Cole, Roberto Carlos and Fabio Cannavaro.
- Midfielders: Ruud Gullit, Luís Figo, Zinedine Zidane, Clarence Seedorf, Roy Keane, Robert Pirès, Paul Scholes, Joe Cole, David Ginola, Juan Sebastián Veron, Lothar Matthäus, Claude Makélélé, David Beckham and Michael Essien.
- Forwards: Gianfranco Zola, Diego Maradona, Alan Shearer, Ian Rush, Henrik Larsson, Kenny Dalglish, John Barnes, Hernán Crespo, Robbie Keane, Alessandro Del Piero, Eric Cantona, Andriy Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Michael Owen, Patrick Kluivert and Pelé.