Chipotle Challenger Series 2021 will consist of four big open tournaments spanning the whole year, with the first one being the Spring edition this March.
This year's Chipotle Challenger Series are open types of tournaments, which means that anyone can join, provided he meets the conditions.
If you want to test your Fortnite skills against other players and potentially win some huge rewards, here's everything you need to know about this event.
Chipotle Challenger Series 2021 schedule
The Spring edition of the Chipotle Challenger Series will have four Qualifier tournaments, follower by the Spring Finale event.
- Qualifier 1: 23rd March 2021, 7 pm to 9 pm ET / 4 pm to 6 pm PT
- Qualifier 2: 24th March 2021, 7 pm to 9 pm ET / 4 pm to 6 pm PT
- Qualifier 3: 27th March 2021, 7 pm to 9 pm ET / 4 pm to 6 pm PT
- Qualifier 4: 28th March 2021, 7 pm to 9 pm ET / 4 pm to 6 pm PT
The Spring Finale is scheduled for 30th March, 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm ET / 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm PT.
Chipotle Challenger Series 2021: How to register for Qualifiers
The registration for qualifiers is open for everyone, but there are a few small requirements.
The tournament is for the NA region only, so you need to be from either Canada or the US.
You will need to have a verified Challonge account and be at least 13+ to participate.
With all that being said, here are registrations for Qualifiers!
Chipotle Challenger Series 2021 rules and format
The top 10 duos from each qualifier will advance to the series’ Finale where they will compete alongside 10 invited teams from pro players and content creators.
For the complete rules of the event, check out the official Chipotle Challenger Series Rules.
Chipotle Challenger Series 2021 prize pool
There are all kinds of prizes for the best teams of Chipotle Challenger Series 2021, both in Qualifiers and the Grand Finale.
In total, the event features $40,000 in cash & $25,000 Logitech gear, plus Burritos!
The best team in each qualifier will earn $2,500 in cash, $1,500 Logitech Digital Code, and Chipotle Challenger Series Custom Headsets.
Teams who end up 2nd in Qualifiers will earn $1,000 Logitech Digital Code, 3rd will get $750 Logitech Digital Code, $500 for the 4th place, $250 is going to the 5th place, and teams from 6th to 10th will earn 200$ Logitech Digital Code.
For the main event, the rewards are split as follows:
- 1st place: $15,000 and Burritos for a Year
- 2nd place: $7,500 and Burritos for a Year
- 3rd place: $5,000 and Burritos for a Year
- 4th place: $2,500 and Burritos for a Year
- 6th place: $2000 Logitech Digital Code
- 6th place: $1200 Logitech Digital Code
- 7th place: $750 Logitech Digital Code
- 8th place:$500 Logitech Digital Code
- 9th place: $300 Logitech Digital Code
- 10th place: $250 Logitech Digital Code
Chipotle Challenger Series 2021 stream: How to watch?
There will be no stream for Qualifiers, but the main event will be broadcasted live on Bugha's Twitch channel.
The Spring Finale stream is slated for 30th March, at 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm ET / 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm PT.