As we enter the second week of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, we're due to receiving some brand new gadgets to play around with, and the Grappling Gloves are one of these additions to the game (so to speak). So if you want to know more about the Grappling gloves and where to find them, this guide is for you.
We will be showing you exactly where to find the Grappling Gloves on the Fortnite map, along with some other minor details you might need to know. And before long, you'll be swinging across the map like everybody's favorite web-slinger himself.
How to get the Grapple Gloves and Grapple Station Locations in Fortnite
The Grapple Gloves are a reskinned version of Spider-Man's Web-Shooters first introduced in Chapter 3 Season 1. By allowing you to swing across the map, they offer you a new way of traversing the map at exhilarating speeds.
In order to receive the Grapple Gloves, players will need to locate specific chests throughout the map. There are currently 10 locations around the map for you to find the chests that are inside purple shacks which you need to look out for.
Here are all the 10 Grapple Stations locations. Grapple Stations have a purple box that has an 80% chance to spawn and you can find the Grapple Glove in it + Ammo.— HYPEX (@HYPEX) June 14, 2022
There's a version of those boxes with a 100% spawn chance too. I don't know if they're ingame yet tho.. pic.twitter.com/Ridc8bIi9Z
The Fortnite Grapple Glove locations are listed below:
- Just south of The Joneses, near the main road.
- East of Seven Outpost in the archipelago, to the east side of the map, sitting stop a floating platform.
- East of The Daily Bugle by the Crossroads.
- Next to the road on the northeast side of Synapse Station.
- North of Rocky Reels, on a cliff close to the river.
- Southwest of Greasy Grove near the big cluster of mushrooms
- On the ground floor in Rave Cave, close to the pool and disco floor.
- As you head up the cliff towards the Seven Outpost northwest of LogJam Lumberyard.
- East of Shifty Shafts and southwest of Sleepy Sound on the cliff edge.
- East of Tilted Towers, south of Coney Crossroads, and just North of the triangular intersection
How do the Grapple Gloves work in Fortnite?
The Fortnite Grapple Gloves work based on an ammunition system, so one round/charge equates to one full swing using the gloves. Each set of gloves comes with 10 charges in competitive games and 30 in public games, and you can also use the gloves to pick up items from a distance and bring them to you.
The Grapple Glove has accidentally been released in Arena. Here's some gameplay: pic.twitter.com/uxJeskUCNJ— Fortnite News ⛱️ (@FortniteBR) June 14, 2022
Lastly, finding the gloves will also be a prerequisite for an upcoming challenge that requires you to find the gloves, and use them to swing for a total of 50 meters. So get your hands on them as soon as you can, as it will not only be fun but worthwhile as a bonus.
- Fortnite weapons update - Striker Burst AR, Combat SMG, Two-Shot Shotgun
- How to get Fortnite Grapple Gun - Chapter 3 Season 3
- How to Fix Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure in Fortnite
- How to get Among Us Back Bling and Emote free in Fortnite
For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Fortnite news, guides, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Twitter / FBRFeed