Fortnite Week 4 challenges: How to complete
First up, you need to know what the nine Fortnite Season 4 Week 4 challenges are.
Find the challenges listed below, as well as the XP they will provide upon completion.
- Search Chests at Slurpy Swamp (7) - 25,000 XP
- Eliminations at Weeping Woods (3) - 25,000 XP
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (100) - 25,000 XP
- Destroy Collector Cases at The Collection (3) - 25,000 XP
- Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (5) - 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gatherers (20) - 25,000 XP
- Deal damage with a Gatherer's remains (10,000) - 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Steamy Stacks (500) - 25,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (500) - 25,000 XP
Most of these Fortnite Week 4 challenges are very self-explanatory, and are even at named locations, making it even easier to complete them.
(Picture: Epic Games)
However, there are two challenges which might prove difficult to find and complete. Both destroy Gatherers and dealing damage with Gatherer's remains might confuse some players.
Thankfully, we've got you covered in our full guide on Gatherers in Fortnite Season 4.
In short, Gatherers are the small drones which spawn from Gorgers at randomized locations on the map, signalled by a red beam of light. You can use these as weapons to deal damage once they are downed.