As we prepare for the arrival of the new skin based on the Fortnite World Cup champion Bugha, new challenges will be available to complete and boost your Battle Pass to unlock new rewards, so it’s time to prepare yourself and learn about every quest added for the Week 7 of Fortnite’s Season 7.
This week’s quests will require more exploration as you will have to look for enemies, aliens and artifacts around the entire island, after focusing on the farm zones during the Week 6 missions.
Fortnite S7 Week 7: Completing the Legendary quests
As for the Legendary quests, there will be a total of five missions available, where you can obtain 165,000 XP by completing every single one of them, giving you a good boost in your Battle Pass.
- Construct a wooden hatchery (1) – 45,000 XP
- Mark an Alien Egg (1) – 30,000 XP
- Collect records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (2) – 30,000 XP
- Stoke campfires near different hatcheries (2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect parenting books from Holly Hatchery or Retail Row (2) – 30,000 XP
To construct a wooden hatchery and stoke a campfire close to them, you will need some wood to build it so be sure to chop some down before you head to either Slurpy Swamp or the island close to Craggy Cliffs, where you will find a ghostly-looking crib.
Marking an Alien Egg is as easy as it sounds, as all you have to do is go near the Aftermath where you find an alien guard who will drop it, while to collect records and parenting books you will have to look for little plastic boxes filled with them in some of the houses in the areas said.
Fortnite S7 Week 7: Completing the Epic quests
Moving on to the Epic tasks, there will be a total of seven missions added as part of the weekly challenges, where you can obtain 30,000 XP by completing each one of them.
These missions will be available throughout the season, so don't hurry too much as you can complete them at any time.
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner, and Camp Cod in a single match (3) – 30,000 XP
- Search ammo boxes (5) – 30,000 XP
- Defeat Riot (1) – 30,000 XP
- Reach top speed in a Whiplash (1) – 30,000 XP
- Drive a Whiplash through the Storm (1) – 30,000 XP
- Complete Whiplash time trials (1) – 30,000 XP
The Recon Scanner can be found from either chests, IO Guards, IO chests, and also by eliminating Doctor Slone in the Corny Complex. The next two quests are pretty straightforward, while the fourth one can be a challenge as Riot could be difficult to face off. You can find him on the Yellow Steel Bridge.
The last three require a Whiplash which you can find randomly in any city, town or gas station. Just take care of the fuel you got in hand, as you will need the most you can get to fulfill any of the three missions. Also, try to find any highway with straight lines to complete them easily.
Week 7 quests will be available starting 21th July and don’t forget the Legendary ones will only be available until 28st July.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Fortnite section, where you will find guides, news, esports tournaments, leaks and more.