Fortnite Unlimited Gold Bars: How to get
Players can use Gold Bars to purchase all sorts of items from NPCs in Fortnite Season 6, including the four Exotic weapons.
Having a stash of Gold Bars is always great and with the unlimited Gold Bars exploit, some players are making it rain.
(Picture: Epic Games)
Using this "exploit" can allow players to max out their Gold Bars cap at 5,000 in roughly 20 to 30 minutes.
To farm unlimited Gold Bars, you can follow the steps below, since if you can't beat them, join them right?
- Drop into Slurpy Swamp.
- Speak to Slurp Jonesy to pick up a quest requiring you to destroy two Slurp Barrels for 120 gold.
- Pick up the 2nd quest asking you to get to 200 Health and Shields.
- Destroy the two Slurp Barrels nearby.
- Destroy Slurp Barrels until you have full shields.
- Hand in both quests to Slurp Jonesy to get 320 Gold Bars in total.
- Leave the match.
- Rinse and repeat.
Since this tactic should be seen as clever use of game mechanics players should be safe using it. However, you should still proceed at your own risk.
YouTuber OrangeGuy shows off how quickly you can get max Gold Bars in Fortnite Season 6 in the video below.
This could give players an advantage early on in Season 6, this shouldn't affect gameplay all that much, since Gold Bars aren't exactly difficult to come by.
It remains to be seen when or if Epic Games will patch the unlimited Gold Bars exploit in Fortnite Season 6.