Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 enters its fifth week as Epic Games gear up to deploy this season's second-biggest update. Fortnite v21.20 will be out at weekly reset, and there's plenty to be excited about.
Epic recently added the No Sweat Summer challenges, and players could expect new Summer cosmetics to appear in the item shop soon. Chapter 3 Season 3 has also added several performance issues, and v21.20 is all set to fix many of the game's jarring bugs and glitches. With that said, here's everything you could expect in the Fortnite v21.20 update.
Fortnite V21.20 update - everything we know
As of this writing, the official patch note for the Fortnite V21.20 update has not been released.
- Fortnite Island Hopper Quests - How to complete, rewards, more
- Fortnite Firework Gun - How to get, release date, more
- Fortnite Rainbow Royale 2022 - Start date, free rewards, more
- All Star Wars Weapons in Fortnite and how to get them
However, thanks to the official Fortnite Trello page, we know some of the issues that Epic Games will address in the upcoming patch.
Top Battle Royale issues are -
- Server Replays are not accessible.
- Sapling Icon can be misplaced on the Map/Minimap.
- 'Obi-Wan's Message' Emote Playing in English instead of the selected language for some players.
- Driving a vehicle can sometimes clip under the map when impacting the ground.
- Opening the Map or Quests while using Split-Screen causes the 2nd player's view to turn black.
- Low render quality objects appearing on Starter island.
- Swapping items while also activating a Rift-To-Go may accidentally use the item.
Top Creative issues are -
- Tracker Device.
- Prop movers and manipulators can not be placed when they don't overlap with props.
- Menu options on some devices will not open after exiting to the hub and reentering the island.
- Players on PS5 are unable to assign items to the Creative hotbar using L2+ Button.
- Glass Galleries do not show placement when copying and cutting them on Islands.
- The Prop Manipulator may stop functioning after Round 1 or in-between rounds.
- Prop Movers can't always be reactivated in a round.
Top Save the World issues are -
- Player running animations.
- Map UI focused when the sidebar is open.
- The screen flashes white when R.O.S.I.E. is fired at or around the player.
- Low Rendering occurs for various weapons after equipping them from the backpack.
- Certain settings may cause some terrain to appear transparent.
These are all the confirmed issues that are being fixed with the Fortnite V21.20 update. We will update this article with the official patch notes as soon as they are available.
In the meantime, why not check our section dedicated to Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.