Fortnite continues to evolve with the release of the Chapter 4 Season 2 update. As usual, the new patch brings a slew of new features and content, including a brand-new Fortnite map to explore, battle pass, and new weapons such as the Kinetic Blade, Overclocked Pulse Rifle, and Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle and Shotgun.
Along with these additions, Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 altered the spawn locations of a bunch of NPCs. So if you're wondering where to find NPCs in Fortnite in the latest season, either to complete a challenge or to purchase a particular item, then your search ends here. Our Fortnite guide will help you in finding every NPC in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2.
Updated on 30 March 2023: There are five new NPCs after the Fortnite v24.10 update. We will endeavor to check for any new updates, so you might want to bookmark this page for future reference.
Fortnite NPC Locations: Latest News & Updates
Epic Games added the following NPCs to the Fortnite map: Cluck, Lt. John Llama, Sluge, Triage Trooper, and Munitions Expert. We've added these Fortnite NPC locations to our map in the next section.
NPC Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
Players can find a total of 18 NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2. Here's a detailed breakdown of their spawn locations:
- CRZ-8: Located near an open dojo on the edge of the northern part of Mega City.
- Evie: Located at the dojo on the southern part of Knotty Nets.
- Garrison: Located on one of the cliffs of the easternmost part of Frenzy Fields.
- Longshot: Located on the east coast of the island, due west of The Citadel.
- Mizuki: Located in the castle to the east of The Citadel
- Neuralynx: Located in the dojo between the center of Mega City and Knotty Nets.
- P33LY: Located in the castle to the east of Shattered Slabs.
- Polar Patroller: Located on the slopes of the snowy mountains east of Anvil Square.
- Remedy: Located inside the castle to the west of Slappy Shores.
- Stray: Located on the helipad to the north of Mega City.
- Sunflower: Located outside the house in Frenzy Fields.
- Thunder: Located off the southern coast of Steamy Springs.
- Triarch Nox: Located at Lonely Labs near the northeastern part of the map. He can also be found on the mountain between Mega City and Knotty Nets.
NPCs added in Fortnite v24.10
- Cluck: Located next to the lake to the west of The Citadel (directly opposite Longshot).
- Triage Trooper: Located inside the house stationed on the east of Brutal Bastion.
- Munitions Expert: Located next to a Vending Machine by the dock in Breakwater Bay.
- Sludge: Located next to the lake surrounded by Cherry Blossom Trees in Steamy Springs.
- Lt John Llama: TBD
It's worth noting that these NPCs roam around their spawn location. So we advise players to scout their surroundings and look for the message icon that usually floats above the NPCs head. After finding an NPC, stand close to it and press the interaction button to purchase items and complete challenges. So that's everything you need to know about every NPC spawn location in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2.
For more Fortnite news be sure to check out our dedicated section, or some of our Guides & Tutorials, just below:
Fortnite Guides - All Fortnite Redeem Codes | When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5 Start?|All Fortnite Twitch Drop Rewards| How To Make Your Own Fortnite Skin |
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |
The Best Fortnite Creative Codes - Best Edit Course Codes|Best Prop Hunt Codes|Best Zombie Map Codes
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.