Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 has officially kicked off, with some huge changes to the popular battle royale, including a brand new Fortnite map to explore, battle pass, and new weapons such as the Ex-Caliber Rifle, Thunder Shotgun, the Maven Auto Shotgun, and the Red-Eye Assault Rifle.
However, the most notable change in the latest season is the new perks system, Reality Augments. So if you're still unaware of this new system in Fortnite, then we're here to explain in detail about Fortnite Reality Augments and how to use them.
Fortnite Reality Augment: How to Activate & Use
Reality Augment is basically a perk system that grants a temporary buff to the players. These perks are given to the players at certain intervals in their match, and they will be given a randomized choice of two Reality Augments.
The longer a user survives in the match, the more Reality Augments he'll collect. Also, it's worth noting that Reality Augments last until the match's end. After receiving a Reality Augment, press seven on your keyboard and select one of the perks to activate it. After that, the buff will automatically be applied.
All Reality Augments in Fortnite
There are 27 Reality Augments in Fortnite: Chapter 4, and this list is expected to evolve with Future updates:
- Storm Mark: When the storm changes, ping the area to highlight nearby enemies for a short period of time.
- Mechanical Archer: Gives you a Mechanical Explosive Bow and Mechanical Shockwave Bow.
- Rifle Recycle: Weapons that use medium ammo have a small chance of not consuming ammo.
- Demolition Munitions: Objects you destroy, excluding player built ones, have a small chance of dropping explosives.
- Bloodhound: Enemies hit by your marksman rifle or bow shots are marked for a brief duration.
- Supercharged: Your vehicles have increased health and don’t consume fuel.
- Pistol Amp: Pistols have an increased magazine size.
- Aerialist: You can redeploy your glider easily for the rest of the match.
- More Parkour: You gain a small amount of energy right after mantling or hurdling.
- Tactical Armory: You get a Rare Tactical AR and Combat Shotgun.
- Splash Medic: Every loot container you open has the chance of dropping one Chug Splash.
- Jelly Angler: You receive a fishing rod with which you can fish anywhere but you only catch jellyfish.
- Light Fingers: You reload weapons that use light ammo faster than normal.
- Tricked Out: Whenever you enter a Car or a Truck you automatically apply Chonkers Tires and Cow Catcher to it.
- Soaring Sprints: While sprinting, you’ll be able to jump much higher—and jump with lower gravity.
- Forecast: You can always see the next storm circle.
- Rushing Reload: Sprinting reloads your equipped Shotgun over time.
- Party Time: You gain Balloons over time.
- Bow Specialist: your bows regenerate arrows after a short period of time. They reload and draw faster too.
- Bush Warrior: You regenerate health and partial shields while inside large foliage.
- First Assault: The first bullet in the magazine of your Assault Rifle deals bonus damage.
- Chug Gunner: You get a Chug Cannon.
- Rift Jector Seat: Anytime your Shield breaks, you’ll rift into the sky after a short delay. (New)
- Shadow Striker: Become able to get Shadow Bombs from containers. (New)
- Icy Slide: Get a brief icy speed boost after sliding. (New)
- Harvester: Foliage you destroy will drop Big Bush Bombs and forageables. Also increases the effectiveness of eating forageables. (New)
- Mythic Munitionn: Obtain a Mythic Pistol. (New)
So that's everything you need to know about Reality Augments in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1.
All images courtesy of Fortnite.
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.