Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 launched its latest customisable cosmetic, the Snap skin, for the season's Battle Pass. Much like past customisable skins, the Snap skin requires players to find quest items which can be used to unlock new parts.
Snap quests must be completed to find Tover Tokens, which are used to unlock the customisable parts. This guide details all known locations where you can find Tover Tokens in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 – All Tover Tokens locations
Tover Tokens are scattered throughout the Island map, making looking for them tedious. Collecting these tokens is part of the Snap quests in Fortnite, in which the quest intel will direct you to an area, but its exact locations are vague.
Below, we've provided the Points of Interest (POIs) of where you can find Tover Tokens in Fortnite:
- Rave Cave: Three Tover Tokens can be found along the rails of the Screwballer rollercoaster, which a Baller needs to be used to collect.
- Logjam Lumberyard: Head to the marina on the southern side of Logjam Lumberyard and look inside a lumber pile beside the Reboot van to find the tokens.
- Shifty Shafts: Locate the mountain north-west of Shifty Shafts to find the three tokens at various entrances around the mountain base.
- Sleepy Sound: Find Fishstick's Restaurant outside the grocery store and head out to the patio near the green umbrellas to find three Tover Tokens.
- The Ruins: Located south-east from The Daily Bugle, the tokens can be found at the elevated ruins on the east and south staircase and in the centre of the ruins.
- Sanctuary: There are tokens to be found inside the base, in the middle of this location, nearby stone pillars and the cornfields south of the Sanctuary.
- The Joneses: Find the northernmost shack, a trailer on the southside and at a shooting range south-east of The Joneses.
- Seven Outpost VII: The tokens can be found outside a building with a vault, on a hill and at a boat dock.
- Condo Canyon: Find a building with a rooftop garden to find a token, at the Pawn Shop doorway across from the rooftop garden and beside the Bao Brothers inside the waffle restaurant for the tokens.
- Rocky Reels: The tokens can be located at the Rocky Reels Drive-In theatre, at a playground behind the Taco shop and inside a building east of a truck.
- Synapse Station: Head to Lil' Shafty west of Synapse Station and locate the cave to find all three Tover Tokens.
- Greasy Grove: All tokens are atop of mushrooms, the first on the southern side close by a boating shop, one in the middle near a Reboot Van and the last one west of a gas station.
- Reality Falls: The first token is at the base of the Reality Tree, the next token is at the atop of the tree, and the last token is found west behind the waterfall.
These Tover Tokens can be used to customise the Snap cosmetic skin. This can be acquired through the Battle Pass, using nine Battle Stars before unlocking parts of the Snap skin with the Tover Tokens.
- Fortnite Reality Seeds - Location and How to Plant
- How to tame and ride animals in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- All Mythic weapon locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- All Milestone Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Each Tover Token is assigned a specific part of the Snap skin you've collected. You can view the Snap pieces you've unlocked with the Tover Tokens by navigating to the Battle Pass menu.
We want to thank the YouTube channel EveryDay FN for their complete tutorial on locating Tover Tokens in Fortnite. Please consider subscribing to their channel for more content.
For more battle royale content, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.