As per the data miner, Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 10 will feature a total of nine quests, and players can earn 20,000 level up XP from each challenge. Consequently, Fortnite fans can accumulate a total of 180,000 XP this week by completing all the missions. So without any further delay, let’s look at the complete list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 10 challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 10 Challenges List
Here’s the list of all the quests that will be made available during Fortnite Week 10:
- Repair any turret using the Repair Torch (300)
- Deploy a Tent at a Seven Outpost (1)
- Use a Med-Mist while sliding (1)
- Use a mounted turret to damage opponents in vehicles (1200)
- Enter a vehicle within 10 seconds of landing (1)
- Fly into The Collider's energy field (1)
- Emote on top of an IO Outpost (1)
- Damage opponents with a Light Machine Gun (500)
- Destroy IO barricades (10)
It’s worth noting that the above-listed seasonal challenges are available until June 1. Thus make sure to work through them before they get expired.
- Fortnite esports pro Sin exposed after racist outburst on Twitter
- Fortnite x Pac-Man Collab Confirmed Ahead Of Chapter 3 Season 3
- How to get Obi-Wan Kenobi in Fortnite
- Fortnite Servers Down? How To Check Server Status
While most of the challenges are self-explanatory, we’ve provided a detailed breakdown for the complicated ones.
Fortnite Turret Locations
Turrets are none other than machine guns that can be found at multiple locations across the Chapter 3 Season 2 map. However, the best place to find them is on Airships in IO-occupied territory and Coney Crossroads. Once you find them, simply complete the aforementioned objective to receive your reward.
Fly into The Collider's energy field
For unaware ones, The Collider is the new location that has been added to the Fortnite map with one of the recent updates. It’s located in the northern area of Titled Towers and the western area of Coney Crossroads.
After dropping at the location, you will find a massive tower with some kind of energy in it. Your goal is to land inside the tower, and after doing it, the challenge will be marked as completed. Meanwhile, you might notice that the tower will repel you when you try to fly into that energy field.
So there you have it, the entire list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 10 Challenges.
In the meantime, check out our dedicated section for everything Fortnite, from news to leaks, guides, drama and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.