Epic Games releases a new set of seasonal challenges for Fortnite players to tackle each week. Completing these Weekly Quests provides the fastest way to gain XP, allowing you to reach higher tiers of the Battle Pass and unlock exclusive cosmetic items and loot, like the new Attack on Titan skin in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2.
Although these missions usually become available on Thursdays, data miner iFireMonkey typically leaks the list of upcoming challenges before their official release in the game. Therefore, here are the latest Weekly Quests for Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2, including how you can complete them in-game.
Updated on30 March 2023: The Week 5 and 6 Quests for Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 should become available after 11 April when the v24.20 update releases. We will keep this page updated so you might want to consider bookmarking it for future reference.
All Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Weekly Quests
Epic Games typically release new seasonal quests on Tuesday at 10 AM ET | 7 AM PT. Each week comprises five challenges, rewarding 12,000 or 24,000 XP per task (or 72,000 XP in total) toward your Battle Pass progression unless otherwise indicated.
These challenges typically remain active until the end of the season, meaning there's plenty of time to unlock the many exclusive cosmetic items and rewards that might be on offer. You can find the complete list of Fortnite Weekly Quests in Chapter 4 Season 2 below.
These quests will likely become available after the Fortnite v24.20 update on 11 April 2023.
- Damage players with a shotgun from 10 meters or less (300) - 12,000 XP
- Destroy objects and structures while on a Grind Rail (25) - 12,000 XP
- Assist in defeating a Highcard Boss (1) - 12,000 XP
- Bounce off a tire, a lily pad, and an air vent (3) - 12,000 XP
- Open a vault using a Vault Keycard (1) - 24,000 XP
- Gain shields (200) - 12,000 XP
- Play matches (3) - 12,000 XP
- Damage players with SMGs (500) - 24,000 XP
- Accept a bounty at different dueling circle Bounty Board locations (2) - 12,000 XP
- Hit a speed of 86 on a Rogue bike (1) - 12,000 XP
- Recover a Combat Cache (1) - 12,000 XP
- Hire a Scout, Heavy, Supply, and Medic Specialist (4) - 12,000 XP
- Claim the Capture Point on the floating Loot Island (1) - 24,000 XP
- Earn eliminations (10) - 12,000 XP
- Restore health (75) - 12,000 XP
- Travel in vehicles (1,000) - 24,000 XP
- Eliminate opponents with the Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle (5) - 12,000 XP
- Restore health in a hot spring (1) - 12,000 XP
- Visit the three lighthouses in a single match (3) - 12,000 XP
- Purchase an item from P33LY, NEURALYNX, or CRZ-8 (1) - 12,000 XP
- Damage opponents with the Heavy Sniper Rifle (500) - 24,000 XP
- Gain shields (100) - 12,000 XP
- Destroy structures (50) - 12,000 XP
- Damage opponents with shotguns (2000) - 24,000 XP
- Visit Breakwater Bay, Anvil Square, and Shattered Slabs (3) - 12,000 XP
- Destroy objects while drifting or boosting in a Nitro Drifter (25) - 12,000 XP
- Land at MEGA City and then reach the top 25 players (2) - 12,000 XP
- Damage opponents with 3 different weapon types in a single match (3) - 12,000 XP
- Get air time on a Rogue Bike (15) - 24,000 XP
- Deal damage with assault rifles (250) - 12,000 XP
- Open chests (3) - 12,000 XP
- Finish top 10 in different matches (3) - 24,000 XP
- Discover named locations near MEGA City (3) - 12,000 XP
- Activate Augments in a single match (3) - 12,000 XP
- Restore health or gain shields while on a Grind Rail (100) - 12,000 XP
- Damage opponents with the Havoc Pump Shotgun (750) - 12,000 XP
- Knock back players with the Kinetic Blade (3) - 24,000 XP
- Claim a Capture Point (1) - 12,000 XP
- Damage opponents with pistols or SMGs (300) - 12,000 XP
- Restore health (300) - 24,000 XP
- Search Chests at Named Locations (7) - 25,000 XP
- Outlast opponents (500) - 25,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents with Ranged Weapons (1000) - 25,000 XP
- Discover a location (1) - 25,000 XP
- Activate augments (10) - 25,000 XP
- Eliminate opponents (15) - 25,000 XP
- Play matches (6) - 25,000 XP
- Travel distance while sprinting (750) - 25,000 XP
Note: The last three tasks are listed for redundancy and might not be included in the actual list of challenges.
For more Fortnite news be sure to check out our dedicated section, or some of our Guides & Tutorials, just below:
Fortnite Guides - All Fortnite Redeem Codes | When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5 Start?|All Fortnite Twitch Drop Rewards| How To Make Your Own Fortnite Skin |
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |
The Best Fortnite Creative Codes - Best Edit Course Codes|Best Prop Hunt Codes|Best Zombie Map Codes
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.