Looking to fine-tune your Apollo Intensa Emozione in Forza Horizon 5? You are in the right place!
If you want to get familiar with how tunning works, we previously broke down the basics of tuning in Forza Horizon 5 and how each tuning component contributes to your car’s overall performance. We have also explored some of the best cars to own from each class in Forza Horizon 5.
Now, we turn our attention to applying what we've learned thus far about tuning by taking on the best car from the S2 tier, the 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione. Here’s the best tuning setup plus base and modifying stats for the car.
Apollo Intensa Emozione in Forza Horizon 5 - Pre-tune stats
Before we detail what upgrades to install, here’s what the base stats for the Apollo Intensa Emozione looks like.
- Speed: 7.4
- Handling: 10
- Acceleration: 7.7
- Launch: 8.4
- Braking: 10
- Offroad: 3.9
Apollo Intensa Emozione Forza Horizon 5 tuning setup
Below we’ll be looking at the best performance upgrades players can install for the Apollo Intensa Emozione for each category. This setup can be accessed from the Custom Upgrade sub-menu in the Upgrades and Tuning tab when visiting the Garage in Forza Horizon 5.
- Camshaft: Race cams and valves
- Valves: Race Valves
- Displacement: Race Engine Block
- Twin Turbo: Race Twin Turbo
- Intercooler: Race Intercooler
- Oil / Cooling: Race Oil / Cooling
Platform and Handling
- Springs and Dampers: Stock Springs and Dampers
- Chassis Reinforcement / Roll Cage: Race Chassis Reinforcement / Roll Cage
- Weight Reduction: Race Weight Reduction
- Transmission: Race Transmission: 7 Speed
- Driveline: Race Driveline
- Differential: Stock Differential
Tires and Rims
- Tire Compound: Stock Tire Compound
- Front Tire Width: 285 mm Front Tires
- Rear Tire Width: 345 mm Rear Tires
- Front Rim Size: 20 in Front Rims
- Engine Swap: Stock Powertrain Swap
- Drivetrain Swap: AWD Drivetrain
- Aspiration: Twin Turbo
For the full walkthrough of the 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione tuning setup, check out the YouTube video from TJB10.
The Apollo Intensa Emozione car stats will look as follows post-tuning:
- Speed: 9.1
- Handling: 10.0
- Acceleration: 10.0
- Launch: 10.0
- Braking: 10.0
- Offroad: 4.3
And there you have it, the best tuning setup for the 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione in Forza Horizon 5. Enjoy your ride!
Don’t forget to check out our Video Games section for the latest news, updates, esports coverage, guides, leaks and more.
Featured image courtesy of Playground Games / Xbox Game Studios.