HoYoverse has officially revealed Alhaitham, and he will be debuting as a playable character in Genshin Impact 3.4 update. He is a 5-star Dendro character and has become immensely popular among players ever since he made his first appearance in the game. He is an Akademiya Scribe in Sumeru, and his work is classifying and archiving important documents.
He has been a straightforward guy in Genshin Impact and uses a sword to eliminate his enemies. If you are hyped about him and want to pull him from his banner, here is everything you need to know about Alhaitham in Genshin Impact, including his banner release date, abilities, constellations, and more.
Genshin Impact: Alhaitham Release Date
Alhaitham will release on January 18 as a part of the first banner of Genshin Impact, which is also the launch date of the Genshin Impact 3.4 update.
Genshin Impact: Alhaitham Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations
HoYoverse has revealed the complete details about Alhaitham's Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations.
Alhaitham's Attack Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill - Universality: An Elaboration on Form
- Rushes forward, dealing Dendro DMG to nearby opponents when the rush ends, causing a Chisel-Light Mirror to form.
- Holding this skill will cause it to behave differently.
- Enters Aiming Mode to adjust the direction of Alhaitham's rush attack.
- When this skill is unleashed, Alhaitham will generate 1 Chisel-Light Mirror. If there are no Mirrors at this time, he will generate 1 additional Mirror. Chisel-Light Mirrors will have the following properties.
- When he possesses Chisel-Light Mirrors, Alhaitham's Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Dendro DMG. This cannot be overridden.
- When attacks of the aforementioned kind hit opponents, the Chisel-Light Mirrors will
- unleash a Projection Attack that deals AoE Dendro DMG based on the number of Mirrors on the field.
- A total of 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors can exist at once, and they will disappear one after the other over time, and will all disappear when Alhaitham leaves the field.
Elemental Burst - Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena
- Creates a Particular Binding Field and deals multiple instances of AoE Dendro DMG.
If Chisel-Light Mirrors exist when this ability is unleashed, all such Mirrors will be consumed and increase the number of damage instances dealt.
- 2s after this ability is unleashed, if 0/1/2/3 Mirrors were consumed, Alhaitham will generate 3/2/1/0 new Mirrors in turn.
Alhaitham's Passive Talents
- Non-Combat Talent: When Alhaitham crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
- Four-Causal Correction: When Alhaitham's Charged and Plunging Attacks hit opponents, they will create 1 Chisel-Light Mirror. This effect can be triggered once every 12s.
- Mysteries Laid Bare: Each point of Alhaitham’s Elemental Mastery will increase the DMG dealt by Projection Attacks and Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 0.09%. The maximum DMG increase this way for both these abilities is 90%.
- Intuition: When a Projection Attack hits an opponent, Universality: An Elaboration on Form‘s CD is decreased by 1s. This effect can be triggered once every 1s.
- Debate: When Alhaitham generates a Chisel-Light Mirror, his Elemental Mastery will be increased by 50 for 8 seconds, max 4 stacks. Each stack’s duration is counted independently. This effect can be triggered even when the maximum number of Chisel-Light Mirrors has been reached.
- Negation: Increases the Level of Universality: An Elaboration on Form by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Elucidation: When Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, the following effects will become active based on the number of Chisel-Light Mirrors consumed and created this time around:
- Each Mirror consumed will increase the Elemental Mastery of all your other party members by 30 for 15s.
- Each Mirror generated will grant Alhaitham a 10% Dendro DMG Bonus for 15s.
- The pre-existing duration of the aforementioned effects will be cleared if you use Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena again while they are in effect.
- Sagacity: Increases the Level of Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Validity: Alhaitham gains the following effects:
- 2 seconds after Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, he will generate 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors regardless of the number of mirrors consumed.
- If Alhaitham generates Chisel-Light Mirrors when their numbers have already maxed out, his CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG will increase by 10% and 70% respectively for 5s.
If this effect is triggered again during its initial duration, the duration remaining will be increased by 5s.